OMG Alison - thank you!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope all goes well for you during your hospital stay and things look brighter for you soon.

so sorry to hear that spooky - i hope your surgery gives you the all clear, that you recuperate quickly and enjoy a very happy and prosperous new year. here's a big (((hug))) :)

I am sorry to hear that you are going through a horrible time Spooky and wish you well.

I agree AY looks a fright sometimes but I don't think it has anything to do with what her husband does or how much money they have. You can't buy good taste and you can look fantastic on a shoestring.

Her husband's football career ended soon after they married and he was hardly 'premier league'. Get over your bitterness.

Did you not read the posting ? What a nasty thing to post to someone who is quite clearly going through a very rotten & stressful time. Could you not have backed off considering the circumstances & kept your petty comments to yourself ?

Spooky I wish you all the best my love & hope it all goes well. Sending you a huge ((((((( hug ))))))))

Thank you very much for those kind words of support Lilian xxx

Dame Fondacox - I assure you I am not bitter against Alison at all, I was merely disagreeing with a fellow poster's opinion in that Alison's life possibly wasn't all that easy. I just don't have the best use of the English language at times to express my opinions better. So for further clarification all I was trying to say was that with her and her hubby both being in the public eye then their lifestyle must be far better than others. I also stated my situation was personal to me and wasn't the issue at all.

I think your comment against me was a tad barbed but hey ho everyone is entitled to their opinion, after all this is a public forum, so one has to take the rough with the smooth. But I tell you something rubbing salt into peoples wounds is not dignified. I sincerely hope you don't have to go through similar issues yourself.

Latest posts

Back