OPI 2 Piece Original Nail Envy & Classic Nail Lacquer Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 2 Piece Original Nail Envy & Classic Nail Lacquer
Item Number: 214906
QVC Price £22.00
Try Me Price £17.88
P&P £4.95

A duo from OPI featuring the customer favourite Original Nail Envy along with your choice of nail polish, either Lincoln Park after Dark or Malaga Wine. Achieve the ultimate manicure with this cult pairing.

Contains:

1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - this nail strengthener utilises a protein and calcium-enriched formula to help harden weak, thin or brittle nails
1 x Lincoln Park after Dark (15ml) - dark and moody purple

Or

1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - this nail strengthener utilises a protein and calcium-enriched formula to help harden weak, thin or brittle nails
1 x Malaga Wine (15ml) - rich and intoxicating wine-red

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214906

They look v cute, and a pretty good price for a QVC set without them throwing in a Nail Envy or Avoplex to pad out the "value"

I am going to give you all a little tip on OPI collections.

If you can wait a few months, they always seem to turn up in TKMaxx(none missing from the kits), under £20.

I never ever got through a bottle of Nail Envy before it got as thick as treacle and left 'strings' as I took the brush out of the bottle. I must have thrown away 20% of each bottle. I used to think I was storing it in the wrong place or not screwing the top on tight but no, it's rubbish and expensive rubbish. I now get good results with Sally Hansen nail care products.

Latest posts

Back