OPI Professional Nailcare TSV 08/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J
I have given this a miss, I have enough nail envy in all 3 colours and avoplex to float a boat.
I buy my avojuice from ebay the last 600mil bottle was £8.99 with FREE P&P.
I have so many colours that are similar or exactly the same so my money is still safely in the bank.
If you do go for it I hope you love and enjoy it.

I agree and expect many others are feeling the same. They have not included anything to draw us in. Now if they included one of there little vanity cases I bet many more wouldn't resist.

Can't believe it!
Ordered yesterday & it arrived at 8.30am this morning!
Really pleased with it.

Yesterday morning about 8am.
I haven't had the despatch email yet either!
Was wondering what on earth the courier had brought as certainly wasn't expecting this yet.

How weird! I ordered at 10.22 am so fingers crossed for me too. My account still says in process though. Does yours?

No, it says it was shipped yesterday.
I'll keep my fingers crossed yours turns up tomorrow at least.

Mine's here too. I could not believe when it arrived this morning. That was super quick! And I love the colours.

Mine is here too. I almost didn't answer the door to the delivery man as I wasn't expecting anything and have been over run with jehovas witnesses lately! Glad I went :) it's lovely!

Isn't it amazing? Just shows what they can do if they try.
Love the colours. I've put the purple on, went on really smoothly & good coverage.

It's arrived! I'm at work but hubby works at home so he's signed for it. Bet there was lots of eye rolling and "what, another parcel?!"

Good communication from Hermes and QVC

I've just had a good look at mine this afternoon and found that the pink nail envy - well it looks exactly the same as other pne I have, is in a Hawaiian Orchid box and has the HO sticker on the bottom of the bottle. Umm strange.

I've just had a good look at mine this afternoon and found that the pink nail envy - well it looks exactly the same as other pne I have, is in a Hawaiian Orchid box and has the HO sticker on the bottom of the bottle. Umm strange.

I'm pretty sure when they were doing one of the presentations, the guest (Siobhan, I think her name is) said that Pink Nail Envy was based on Hawaiian Orchid, as that was one of their most popular, ever, pink colours... so what you've noticed would make perfect sense.

Latest posts

Back