OPI/QVC exclusivity

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
The new OPI presenter announced that OPI will no longer be supplying the large bottles of remover, due to delivery issues to QVC customers ... Also, the duos of nude nail envy etc she can no longer guarantee future supplies ... So much for QVCs buying power - Will they "consciously uncoupling" sometime in the future?

The nail polish remover is due to delivery restrictions applied by pretty much all delivery companies. If you check Royal Mail, for example, anything flammable (so including perfume) is restricted.

Those OPI colours look garish, Rocky Horror Picture Show springs to mind, mind you I'm one to talk, the only thing that goes on my nails are my teeth.

Those OPI colours look garish, Rocky Horror Picture Show springs to mind, mind you I'm one to talk, the only thing that goes on my nails are my teeth.
Oh dear, I didn't see the colours that way, thought they were just bright and fun for the winter months to come. I'm off to find my fishnet tights and practice the Time Warp dance ready for delivery of my warm option TSV order! You realise that I won't be able to get that song out of my head all day now.

Oh dear, I didn't see the colours that way, thought they were just bright and fun for the winter months to come. I'm off to find my fishnet tights and practice the Time Warp dance ready for delivery of my warm option TSV order! You realise that I won't be able to get that song out of my head all day now.

Oops sorry :mysmilie_17: I don't wear nail varnish so I'm probably not the best one to judge, so you know what?......."let's do the time warp again" :mysmilie_17:

The best nail polish remover I have found is Leighton Denny. :mysmilie_59:

The best nail polish remover I have found is Leighton Denny. :mysmilie_59:

Same here. The 150ml bottles of the Essential Remover are about £5.50 and you can get it with free P&P on Amazon, plus they occasionally have it discounted. Also, M&S have it on offer sometimes too.

As for OPI, I'm afraid my love affair with them is over - a couple of years ago, I would not have been able to resist this TSV but it's the same old colours I've got dozens of and I find the metallic or shimmer ones flake off on my nails. I've got enough Nail Envy and Avoplex to last me years. I know their products are many people's favourites, though, and respect that. Plus, today's TSV is very good value so even I was momentarily tempted!

I like the Nails Inc pots with the sponge inside, particularly with the flavours - pink, yellow and blue, removes polish soo quickly.

well i couldn't decide between colours and went for both and i love the Rocky Horror Picture Show!

But don't tell hubby i went for both or he'll be holding The Sword of Damocles over my head! :mysmilie_19:

I resisted too - I have very similar colours, and was not tempted at all, thankfully. I prefer the OPI nail varnish remover, I have tried the Leighton Denny one but really disliked the smell. The OPI one smells too, but I can put up with that one.

Hope everyone who orders likes the colours.

The new OPI presenter announced that OPI will no longer be supplying the large bottles of remover, due to delivery issues to QVC customers ... Also, the duos of nude nail envy etc she can no longer guarantee future supplies ... So much for QVCs buying power - Will they "consciously uncoupling" sometime in the future?

Who is this new presenter? Do Lisa & Julie not do the shows anymore?

Who is this new presenter? Do Lisa & Julie not do the shows anymore?

Lisa has a much more senior and busy role with Coty (who have taken over Lena White Ltd who were the OPI UK distributor). Siobhan works for OPI (I can't remember who told me, on what thread here when I asked about her). She's done the majority of the OPI shows this week, with Julie still doing the nail painting demonstrations. Lisa was on the sofa in the breakfast show yesterday morning - so she's keeping her hand in, just not as often!

Latest posts

Back