OPI TSV 3.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 282
  • OPI TSV 4.jpg
    OPI TSV 4.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 284
  • OPI TSV 5.jpg
    OPI TSV 5.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 431
I have sooooo much Nails Inc now. Love the last collection with the tools. My nails are so dry that any polish starts to chip off after a day.

I have sooooo much Nails Inc now. Love the last collection with the tools. My nails are so dry that any polish starts to chip off after a day.
Yeah got the more recent ones with auto delivery.
Couldn’t justify the last one especially considering I got the perfect formula AD too a few months back.

Have you tried Margaret Dabbs nail and cuticle serum? My nails were dry after the non-stop hand washing during the lockdowns. I now use the serum and my nails are back to normal.

Have you tried Margaret Dabbs nail and cuticle serum? My nails were dry after the non-stop hand washing during the lockdowns. I now use the serum and my nails are back to normal.
I have it but does not work for me. I have used it for many many months.

I have it but does not work for me. I have used it for many many months.
That’s a shame. 😕 I also used the Nail Inc oil to give be my nails a double whammy, but I’m guessing that you’ve also tried that.

That’s a shame. 😕 I also used the Nail Inc oil to give be my nails a double whammy, but I’m guessing that you’ve also tried that.
I have that in one of the kits I just bought so using it. Will wait and see. I do like nail oils though. Make the cuticle look good at least.

Have you tried Aesop hand cream ?
I used that when my nails kept breaking.
I didn’t buy it thinking about my nails but it’s an all rounder.
Jessica nail oil is also very good at night.
Or have you considered a hair, skin and nails supplement? Starpowa is good.

Have you tried Aesop hand cream ?
I used that when my nails kept breaking.
I didn’t buy it thinking about my nails but it’s an all rounder.
Jessica nail oil is also very good at night.
Or have you considered a hair, skin and nails supplement? Starpowa is good.
very good tips I will look into it thanks x

OPI 5 Piece Nail Envy Collection
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.97
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Nail your manicure game with a little help from the experts at OPI with this incredible five-piece Nail Envy Collection. Providing you with a game-changing formula and a range of iconic shades, including Bubble Bath and Big Apple Red, this edit will help to strengthen and protect your nails against chipping, peeling and splitting while adding a bit of colour, if you fancy it!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from OPIUK.com you'd pay £109.50. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.97 plus P&P, you're saving £63.58.

Switch it up - offering five innovative nail strengtheners, this set has an option to suit every mood or occasion, all while working to promote the look of healthier nails. Go for a subtle yet sophisticated look with the classic, sheer Nail Envy or Bubble Bath, or reach for Big Apple Red, Tough Luv or All Night Strong for nails that speak for themselves.

Nail polish professionals
- featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.

Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option to receive even more Nail Envy! That's right, you'll get your hands on Nail Envy Original, Pink to Envy, Powerful Pink and Double Nude-y, in just 60 days' time, for £37.00 plus P&P.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (15ml) - this sheer coloured nail strengthening treatment is formulated to help reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthier nails with a gorgeous, natural finish and is enriched with Tri-Flex Technology
  • 1 x Nail Envy Bubble Bath Nail Strengthener (15ml) - in a flattering pink shade, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to help reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy, natural nails with an elegant pink finish and is enriched with Tri-Flex Technology
  • 1 x Nail Envy Big Apple Red Nail Strengthener (15ml) - in a bold red creme shade, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to help reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy nails with a classic red finish and is enriched with Tri-Flex Technology
  • 1 x Nail Envy Tough Luv Nail Strengthener (15ml) - in a dark red pearl shade, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to help reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy nails with a deep red finish and is enriched with Tri-Flex Technology
  • 1 x Nail Envy All Night Strong Nail Strengthener (15ml) - in a navy pearl shade, this multi-tasking strengthening treatment is formulated to help reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages and is an ideal conditioning base for your nails. This OPI hero will help promote the look of healthy nails with a deep navy finish and is enriched with Tri-Flex Technology

Subscribe & Save drop contains:

• 1 x Nail Envy Original (15ml) - in a sheer shade
  • 1 x Nail Envy Pink to Envy (15ml) - in a sheer pink shade
  • 1 x Nail Envy Powerful Pink (15ml) - in a magenta pearl shade
  • 1 x Nail Envy Double Nude-y (15ml) - in a cool tone beige shade

Yeah got the more recent ones with auto delivery.
Couldn’t justify the last one especially considering I got the perfect formula AD too a few months back.
I succumbed, really wasn't going to but I love the navy and a couple will be used for Christmas presents, so I'll give it a go. I just need to remember to use it all the time instead of using it once and putting it away never to be seen again :)

I succumbed, really wasn't going to but I love the navy and a couple will be used for Christmas presents, so I'll give it a go. I just need to remember to use it all the time instead of using it once and putting it away never to be seen again :)
I’m guilty of the latter.

I’ve succumbed too.

Saw they did have a duo of the Repair Mode yesterday but it seems to have disappeared now.

Latest posts

Back