OPI TSV 12/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I was in my 20s throughout the years certainly up to my 50s, and when I was healthy, my nail polish of choice because of its quality and huge selection of colours, and staying power was always Revlon Because of age, health and most probably medication my nails are shocking. I always had lovely long strong nails but not now. I have tried nail envy but saw no results whatsoever. People seem to rave about it. Am I alone in this?

When I was in my 20s throughout the years certainly up to my 50s, and when I was healthy, my nail polish of choice because of its quality and huge selection of colours, and staying power was always Revlon Because of age, health and most probably medication my nails are shocking. I always had lovely long strong nails but not now. I have tried nail envy but saw no results whatsoever. People seem to rave about it. Am I alone in this?
Did nothing for my nails but my nails are dreadful. Always have been. They peel so nail varnish does not last and just flakes off. Nails Inc is good but it only lasts me three days. If I am lucky. But I like my nails to look as good as they can be. I just get on with the ongoing manicures

Latest posts

Back