Opi tsv 28/9/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

choice of cool or warm

This OPI collection has been created especially for QVC, with four new and limited edition Swarovski-inspired Christmas shades, plus the bestselling Original Nail Envy, Bubble Bath Nail Envy, Avoplex Lotion and Drip Dry Drying Drops, all packaging beautifully in gift box complete with how-to tips. Become one of the beauty in-crowd with this prestigious limited edition collection by OPI.

This just in - not only does this collection include never-seen-before nail colours, it also contains Bubble Bath Nail Envy, which is new this year and has all the well-loved qualities of the Original Nail Envy, in a very wearable neutral pink shade.

A gorgeous gift - a well-earned treat for yourself, the presentation gift box also makes this collection a lovely gift for nail polish fans. Plus with zero wrapping required, you'll have more time to paint your own nails!

Contains a choice of:
Warm:

1 x Ce Less-tial is More (15ml) - pink glitter
1 x I'm in the Moon for Love (15ml) - plum shimmer
1 x Ro-Man-ce on the Moon (15ml) - rich red shimmer
1 x Press Star for Silver (15ml) - pearly rose-hued silver
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - utilises a protein and calcium-enriched formula to help harden weak, thin or brittle nails
1 x Bubble Bath Nail Envy (15ml) - the Original Nail Envy in a soft neutral pink
1 x Avoplex Lotion (50ml) - designed to soothe, hydrate and condition dry hands and skin, with a spa-fresh fragrance. Formulated with vitamin C, allantoin, and aloe
1 x Drip Dry Drying Drops (9ml) - these easy-to-use drops help to speedily dry nail lacquer while treating cuticles to a dose of jojoba and antioxidant vitamin E
1 x gift box

Cool:

1 x Give Me Space (15ml) - night-sky blue sparkle
1 x I Drive a Super Nova (15ml) - pearly silver
1 x The Centre of the You-niverse (15ml) - black shimmer
1 x Is this Star Taken? (15ml) - iridescent gold
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Bubble Bath Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Avoplex Lotion (50ml)
1 x Drip Dry Drying Drops (9ml)
1 x gift box

How to use:
Original Nail Envy:

Place two coats on a clean bare nail, then one coat every other day
Can also be used as a base coat before applying lacquer, and as a top coat

Colour polishes:

After applying a base coat of Original Nail Envy, allow to dry and then apply your chosen colour
Allow to dry and apply a second coat if needed, then your top coat

Avoplex Lotion:

Massage in daily to hands and body

Drip Dry Drying Drops:

After applying your lacquer and top coat, apply one or two drops to your nails

Behind the brand
OPI offer award-winning nailcare products that no woman should be without. Their nail polish is the choice of Hollywood A-listers and even if you've never walked the red carpet, OPI will make you look as if you have.

Gorgeous colours.
I can see my self control going right out of the window & ordering both sets

Got an e-mail about pre-ordering and have just bought both sets. Too many good colours to choose...!!

Gone for the cool but could easily buy both. Will be sitting on my hands until after the tsv!!

I can't remember the exact date the extended return policy kicked in this year, but I'm sure someone will know. The invoices still say the 30 day return date, but "gifts" can still be returned by 25th January 2916, and they have no way of knowing whether or not it was bought as a gift!

Perhaps I should call and ask. It was very much flogged as a xmas gift. I think it was one of the many xmas gift events but not sure whether the 90 day MBG is from Oct and this was Sept 28th

Latest posts

Back