Opi tsv 28/9/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh boo .....That's two days before pay day and as I'm just about to go on my hols for 2 weeks I doubt I'll have money to buy more nail varnish to add to my extensive collection......

why do they have to stick Nail Envy in every TSV? I need Hydration not hardening products.

I find OPI TSVs much more samey than others. I suppose real OPI fans like it that way. I've ended up with too much stock of Nail Envy so will (try to) give this one a miss.

I find OPI TSVs much more samey than others. I suppose real OPI fans like it that way. I've ended up with too much stock of Nail Envy so will (try to) give this one a miss.

I'm the opposite my Nail Envy stocks are getting low so I'm really tempted

I wish QVC still did zoom nail food. 3 weeks nail eat and 1 week nail drink was the perfect formula for my nails. Nail envy although i've used it for many years. just wasn't as good.

I'm the opposite my Nail Envy stocks are getting low so I'm really tempted

Don't get me wrong, if you're in the market for Nail Envy, the TSVs are a great way to get it and it works out much cheaper.

Does this look like it's a choice of colours ? 8 pieces if they include drip dry ,hand cream and 2 nail envys mean 4 colours and the blue and black are not on the promo picture......

Bother -I'm tempted by the alternate colours....

ok image 1 - the complete set? - shows no black or or blue, yet
image 7 is black
image 8 is blue

so i assume there will be a choice of sets? Confused! :confused:

Am i being stupid or missing something but the first picture it seems to show four bottles of different colours, and yet the other photos that show nails painted in the different shades, appear to show a dark grey almost black shade and also a blue, is this the auto-delivery tsv, and the pics are showing other shades, or is this an error by Q?

I think it's either and auto delivery (though do they normally do pics like that of an AD? I don't think so) or it's, more likely, a choice of two kits.

If you look at the image of the full kit, it shows three bottles that are more forward than the rest and I think these could be different and both kits get everything else the same, including the silver looking polish with the silver strands in it, as this stands back together with the Nail Envys and is also shown on it's own in TWO photos.... This is my guess. Hope that made sense :)

Latest posts

Back