OPI

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

im a guy but the company i work for deals with opi and i must say the new brights in the texas collection are stunning on the only way to describe them is that they look like ice lolly colours and they are ment to be translucant so if you ewant full cover it takes 3-4 coats . the rest of the collection except the gray blue and dark nude are hidious

They're shifting some old colours to pad out the auto-delivery sets; Malaga Wine FFS! How old it that?

Jude xx

OPI 6 Piece Fashionista Collection
Today's Special Value Price £28.78
QVC Price £35.00
Item Number 224977
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

OPI Fashionista Collection. Six-piece collection showcases OPI's best-selling Original Nail Envy and Avoplex Oil to keep your nails in tip-top condition; three fabulous nail polishes in hot, on-trend shades; and the brand new Shatter Coat, which crackles to leave a two-texture pattern on your nails. Channel you inner fashionista with this care and colour collection from OPI.

Contains:

1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - a high-gloss formula helps replace moisture lost in dry nail plates, and can help prevent peeling, cracking and splitting. Can also be used as a base coat and top coat
1 x Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go Pen (7.5ml) - soften cuticles with this oil formula, rich in OPI's Advanced Avocado Lipid Complex, avocado oil and vitamin E
1 x Guy Meets Gal-veston Lacquer (15ml; coral)
1 x Houston We Have A Purple Lacquer (15ml; red-violet)
1 x You Don't Know Jacques Lacquer (15ml; taupe)
1 x Silver Shatter Coat (15ml) - crackles to leave a two-texture pattern on each nail

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224977

Likely to re-order this item?

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once every 90 days for a 12-month period at Today’s Special Value Price. The contents of the package changes with each delivery, see below for details.

This offer is limited to one order per customer.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 225069

Auto delivery option:

First delivery: May

1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml)
1 x Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go Pen (7.5ml)
1 x Guy Meets Gal-veston Lacquer (15ml; coral)
1 x Houston We Have A Purple Lacquer (15ml; red-violet)
1 x You Don't Know Jacques Lacquer (15ml; taupe)
1 x Silver Shatter Coat (15ml) - crackles to leave a two-texture pattern on each nail

Second delivery: August

1 x My Address Is Hollywood Lacquer (15ml; rose pink)
1 x French Quarter for Your Thoughts Lacquer (15ml; grey)
1 x Plugged in Plum Lacquer (plum; 15ml)
1 x Black Shatter Coat (15ml) - crackles to leave a two-texture pattern on each nail

Third delivery: November

1 x Malaga Wine Lacquer (15ml; maroon)
1 x Barefoot In Barcelona Lacquer (15ml; nude)
1 x Lucerne-tainly Look Marvellous Lacquer (15ml; pewter)
1 x Navy Shatter Coat (15ml) - crackles to leave a two texture pattern on each nail

That's just under £100 on nail varnishes in 7 months if you do the auto delivery. I love OPI but that is crazy.

I love OPI too but the colours are not that exciting and every OPI TSV seems to have very similar colours so dont think I will be buying.
Would rather have the avoplex oil than the on the go pen

just for information, you can't get auto delivery if you live outside the UK. Their excuse has something to do with VAT. I just think their computers are not set up for it. So still can't order my black shatter

Barefoot in Barcelona has been around for a while too. It's one of my favourites but it's certainly not new.

I've got a couple of the varnishes in the sets and not being keen on the shatter I will give this TSV a miss. Just as well not tempted as my credit card has been binging too much lately so is now on a strict diet :wink:

i really love the navy opi colours but would have to wait for an auto delivery to get it so bought " blue my mind" in selfridges and will buy a silver shatter on e-bay.
the tsv was not for me very boring colours.

My TSV arrived this morning and I'm really happy with it. :) So I thought I would give a little info about it...

I'm a little surprised that it didn't come in any type of box, which it normally does, however I guess it doesn't matter as I normally don't keep them anyway. Both the Nail Envy and the Avoplex Oil come in their "proper packaging" though, so that's nice if someone wanted to give them away as a present or something.

The colours are great! I've been wanting You Don't Know Jaques for quite some time now so that's great to have. Houston We Have Purple looks really nice! The silver shatter looks VERY shimmery in a very good way! :) The one I like least (already knew I would) is Guy Meets Gal-Veston. It's VERY bright. I love bright greens, blues, purples etc....but for some reason not the really screamy reds/corals. Anyway my plan is to put this on my toes a bit later with the silver shatter on top. I figured that way I will really like it :)

I think all in all a really great value collection :)

PS. And that silver shatter really does look AMAZING even in the bottle!! :sun:

Do I like it???

I too was surprised it wasn't boxed... However it wasn't shown in a box so not really a surprise I guess!

Have given all the colours a road test - with and without shatter. Must say the jaques looks rubbish shattered..... Didnt remember how it looked in the demos. The other two look good and definitely have a thinner coverage as mentioned in demos.

I have the black 'barry m' shatter and after revisiting it I think it gives a much better fragmented shatter - if that makes sense! Haven't tried the black opi so don't know how it compares. Think I prefer the black shatter to the silver at the minute so may well be returning this!

I didn't buy the TSV but I did get the e-mail from Lena White advertising the TSV and it clearly stated it "presented in a stunning gift box"

I got that email too Sazza, so was expecting it to be boxed, and it wasn't :(. I'm not a huge shatter fan but bought it for the colours and Avoplex (have swapped the Nail Envy with a friend), and thought my daughter would like the shatter, and she does! She has the purple + shatter on her toes and loves it :)

I was quite pleased that the OPI set wasn't in an extra box, as I'm all for eliminating unnecessary packaging (less P&P, less visits to the recycling bin!). I suppose if someone wanted to give it as a gift they would out it a nice giftbag, or a cute make-up bag would be good too.

I sent mine back under DSR because I've since found a couple of nail envys and avoplex (bottles and pens) in my stock pile :thinking: DD wanted the crackle but the colours didn't appeal to either of us; the sheer quality of them didn't tempt us and we have so many similar colours already.

I ordered these crackles instead and they came the next day; 3 for £9.99: http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=fx7j5hbab&et=1105477077731&s=59595&e=001-f38y3oHxcksJ4r3uXJ-EdYORJaA6TlN3kNeW185VCoMCDI03vde8zL1cpxa5hnm7R2Mw8McP9XEKSRdB8_qnMbhZGo1iPAP_pgxRzw-pJ7HL8Y5ufJwbQUD5SojY_hnXN7ZhnTRaUDixmluvXqqQe-FnK1sqIW0iDeUb7tVgAJY1yFeTy8fEl9mIUKsZcmAUW0UHOHRt2iIdWbJ8I-oPnUD9dp7dVa_JU28WPsIvf4= and they look lovely. The white one over a pale colour looks quite lacy.

Jude xx

I sent mine back under DSR because I've since found a couple of nail envys and avoplex (bottles and pens) in my stock pile :thinking: DD wanted the crackle but the colours didn't appeal to either of us; the sheer quality of them didn't tempt us and we have so many similar colours already.

I ordered these crackles instead and they came the next day; 3 for £9.99: http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=fx7j5hbab&et=1105477077731&s=59595&e=001-f38y3oHxcksJ4r3uXJ-EdYORJaA6TlN3kNeW185VCoMCDI03vde8zL1cpxa5hnm7R2Mw8McP9XEKSRdB8_qnMbhZGo1iPAP_pgxRzw-pJ7HL8Y5ufJwbQUD5SojY_hnXN7ZhnTRaUDixmluvXqqQe-FnK1sqIW0iDeUb7tVgAJY1yFeTy8fEl9mIUKsZcmAUW0UHOHRt2iIdWbJ8I-oPnUD9dp7dVa_JU28WPsIvf4= and they look lovely. The white one over a pale colour looks quite lacy.

Jude xx

they look just like the opi bottles even th ml is the same.

Latest posts

Back