Order Disappeared?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen.

I ordered an item last night, via the website, on my ipad, went through all the screens and got the order confirmation, but didnt get an email straight away or by the time I went to bed last night, which was 2am after watching LG's shows. This morning I check again and still no email, check Q account online and no order showing, so call them up and no order was placed for said product last night! :mysmilie_10: I only wish I had thought to take a screencap of the order confirmation to prove I had ordered it, but you don't think of these things as you usually get an email with all the information you need. Of course, by the time I discovered all this the item is sold out and only available on Waitlist! Fuming isn't the word!

When are they going to sort out their god awful website as it seems to be one glitch after another! It's also another reason NOT to shop with them.

So annoying!! It always takes hours for me to get the confirmation email - I now open a new tab to check on Order Status to see that it's definitely accepted.
I hate the website!

It always takes hours for me to get the confirmation email

Mine take a while to come through too. If I order a TSV at midnight for instance, I'll usually get the email when I'm getting up for work the next day.

My dispatch emails always take an age too, and usually when you click on the tracker the delivery is already in full swing.

Yes this has happened to me more than once on my iPad and when I have phoned CS there has been no sign of the 'ghost' order. I now take a screen shot of the order confirmed page and check my account to make sure the order has gone through.

Last thing I ordered Sketchers on easy pay, the email confirmation took two days to come through. I actually went into my account to make sure the order was there, it was.

Know what the safest way to make sure you get an order is QCut!!! Really the oldest thing they have and it actually works.

Latest posts

Back