Orders and deliveries.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I know this is a bit of an old chestnut here, but are QVC somehow getting even slower with their deliveries? Everything is taking an ago to be processed. At the weekend I ordered two items. One from IW and one from Q. The IW purchase was under £15, the QVC item was nearly £50. Note to self - no more buying from QVC! I've promised myself this before, but I caved in as it was something I actually needed. From placing the order on Saturday, IW's was delivered this morning, and they have emailed several times to advise me of progress. I checked the other order with QVC and, lo and behold, the most expensive item hasn't been shifted from the warehouse yet. And that's before it'll be passed onto the ageing, asthmatic and arthritic snail that passes for QVC's delivery agent (no offence meant to snails in poor health!). Note to QVC, as we know you read, would you please get off your fat, well-fed, backsides and fulfil the promise of "three to five days" that your presenters shout at us every few minutes. I doubt I'll see this order before Easter, despite paying enough for a next-day service. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Yes I seem to wait for ages for anything from Q (although I can't offer statistics on this)As you have said, Moth, it's an old chestnut but the P&P charges and slow delivery don't lead to high volume sales.I get info on products then hit the web to find cheaper with free p&p.

I ordered a couple of tops from IW clearance Moth on Saturday, they were delivered this morning and the cost of the delivery was one single pound for three tops. :mysmilie_14:

I find that if things get delivered by Hermes they usually arrive within two or three days, if by Royal Mail then it's usually double the time but most of my parcels have usually been delivered before the 5 working days that they quote. I prefer the Hermes deliveries as they are trackable so I know when to expect them and can try to be at home to sign for them.

If you look up tonight you will see 2 moons in the sky

I ordered 2 items on Thursday and they were delivered this morning! Neither were TSVs just normal items.

Unfortunately one is going straight back.

Now it makes me wonder if QVC really do read and took my challenge! I might need to eat my hat, or a least a piece of it :) I ordered a non-TSV, non-special offer item on the Beauty Channel via the website, on Sunday night and it was delivered by Hermes THIS MORNING! :O Even for the P&P charge, that's decent service, shame it's not always like that. (Now I just hope it's not broken or someone else's return :D )

Latest posts

Back