P &P and Delivery.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finsnan

Registered Shopper
I ordered 2 different Liz Claibourne dresses the other day. P & P for each dress was £3.95 which I thought was OK, then got the dispatch email and 1 is coming with Hermes and the other is coming Royal Mail.

There is no rhyme or reason to their madness.:mysmilie_10:

I ordered 2 different Liz Claibourne dresses the other day. P & P for each dress was £3.95 which I thought was OK, then got the dispatch email and 1 is coming with Hermes and the other is coming Royal Mail.

There is no rhyme or reason to their madness.:mysmilie_10:

Even if they were both coming by the same carrier, you can guarantee that they still wouldn't be in the same box - oh, no: one would be delivered by one person in the morning, and another in the late evening. I totally agree - madness.

Wouldn't mind who brings them and being in separate bags, it means I will probably get 1 tomorrow from Hermes, when I am out but left in secret place, Then the other one maybe Monday or Tuesday if I'm lucky!!

I remembet a Laura Geller TSV a couple of years ago that was delivered to some by Hermes and others by Royal Mail!! Scandalous considering some got trackable postage and others got non-trackable for the same TSV and price!!

Latest posts

Back