Payers for my mum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
On wednesday my mum is going to have an operation.

Her chances of surviving the operation are very slim and they will do everything they can to keep her alive and infection free during and afterwards.

If it goes well she will hopefully be pain free and able to walk or at least sit without be in so much agony.

She deserves a better way of living and even though the chances are slim they have made sure we, as a family and my mum, know exactly what the risks are.

I ask for your thoughts and prayers on Wednesday

Thank you :) xx

Sending positive vibes to your Mum yazrose..I will remember her in my prayers. Keep strong for her and remember God is good.xxx

I really believe in the power of prayer and will be sure to pray for your Mum and for the family to have peace and comfort xx

Wishing your mum a successful op. Wishing you all the strength you will need to cope, whatever the outcome! msx

I'm so sorry to hear your mum is facing this Yaz. She will be in my prayers and I sincerely hope the operation is a huge success. xx

my heart goes out to you Yazrose - you & all your family will be in my prayers - stay strong, miracles can & do happen and I strongly believe in the power of prayer...hugs x

My positive thoughts and best wishes to you and your family for Wednesday and the future. please keep us informed. X

Will keep everything crossed for Wednesday for you and yours and a positive outcome.

Hope things go well for your Mum fingers crossed and good vibes being sent to you both.

Will be thinking of ur mum and ur family on wednesday. Good luck i hope everything goes well, stay strong

I'm so sorry to hear how ill your mum is,yaz.

I'll be praying hard for her & will light a candle,best wishes to you & all your family xxx

The very best of luck for tomorrow Yazrose..be thinking of your mum and all of you ..sending positive vibes & hugs x

Thank you all for your replies and for the kind words and thoughts. It really means more than you could ever know xx

Latest posts

Back