Payers for my mum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you all for your kindness :)

Mum made it through the operation and we couldn't be happier. It was a longer operation than normal and she is currently on High Dependency Ward. The next 24/48 hours are the next hurdle for keeping her infection free and coping with the pain from the surgery.

We are just so happy she made it through the surgery with no complications and she is ok (ish)

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. It meant more than you could ever know xx

That's such good news, Yaz. Huge hugs to you and your mum and let's hope she makes the fastest possible recovery.

Wonderful news Yaz! I wish your mum all the best for an excellent recovery. You're all in my thoughts xxx

Great news :wave: I hope ur mum has a speedy recovery. Sending my love to u and you mum :happy:

Thats lovely news Yaz, so pleased for you, your Mom and the rest of your family. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Xx

Super news, Yaz:bear: I will pray that she makes good progress and be OK soon. Love to you and please pass our best wishes to your mum, hopes of a speedy recovery:happy:

She sounds like a real fighter! Hope she continues to improve and comes through this fragile time to the best health she can achieve and you have many more years with her. A few years ago, my Dad was found to have a very large Aortic aneurysm and the fear I went through in the time coming up to the operation .... So I really felt for you and know a little of what you must be going through. He came through that (even though the surgeon didn't want to operate (ageist swine)) and we had a good eight or so years until he succumbed to old age and prostate cancer in 2004, so there is always hope! Jx

What lovely news. I was wondering and it was nice of you to take the trouble to update us x

Latest posts

Back