Perfect Formula TSV 27/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_19:

There's a crack in the lid of one of the bottles in the photo!
Doesn't inspire confidence...

Actually I like the clear formula, but the colours rarely appeal. Mind you, I like the sahara one.

I love the pink gel it makes my nails look lovely and lasts ages but the coloured formula was awful. It didn't cover well and didn't seem to set properly. Also peeled and scraped easily. Don't think I would risk ir again.

Watching the midnight presentation and I've got to say that if that is the nails of a "hands model" well I've lost my calling as my own nails are better looking and I do absolutely nothing to them and don't consider them to be anything to be on show.

On one of the shots they were quite dirty looking.

For info: for those who like to use nail products which don't contain what Leighton Denny calls "the three nasties", be aware that Perfect Formula contains formaldehyde. The presenter keeps going on about the keratin, just as OPI go on about hydrolised wheat protein in Nail Envy, but both products use formaldehyde to harden the nails and both try to make us think the magic ingredient is something else.

For those who care whether Perfect Formula is cruel or cruelty-free, they do the usual and say their products are cruelty-free, (finished products can't be tested on animals by law), but they haven't responded to my email asking about their ingredients. This usually means that they're not cruelty-free, but I'll keep trying to get the info.

For info: for those who like to use nail products which don't contain what Leighton Denny calls "the three nasties", be aware that Perfect Formula contains formaldehyde. The presenter keeps going on about the keratin, just as OPI go on about hydrolised wheat protein in Nail Envy, but both products use formaldehyde to harden the nails and both try to make us think the magic ingredient is something else.

For those who care whether Perfect Formula is cruel or cruelty-free, they do the usual and say their products are cruelty-free, (finished products can't be tested on animals by law), but they haven't responded to my email asking about their ingredients. This usually means that they're not cruelty-free, but I'll keep trying to get the info.

Thanks for this info. I was tempted but not now. I developed a really bad allergy to my uv gel polish. After experimenting with various other non-uv brands, I discovered that the only one I didn't react to was LD. Having done some research, I now avoid the 3 nasties. My normal nail polish also now stays on after doing 10 days of the Renovate programme. I feel like a new woman!

Initially I tried growing my nails with perfect formula but the pink gel gets so thick .Now I use the Leighton Denny treatment and I love it .

Which of LD's treatments do you use Diamonds? A friend of mine has found Bio Build very good on her nails.

Still available at the TSV price if anyone who wanted it didn't order on the day......

QVC Price: £34.50
Today's Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Perfect Formula 5 Piece Gel Coat Nailcare Collection with Crystal Nail File
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209906

auto-Delivery

Perfect Formula 5 Piece Gel Coat Nailcare Collection with Crystal Nail File
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214945

Latest posts

Back