Peter Kaiser shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
These are lovely shoes I have one pair of leopard print in grey suede with black heels I have had for years ( only problem I cannot walk in heels anymore!).At these prices I would never buy from QVC as would want to try at least a couple of sizes.With nearly £6 P&P to try on one size and then around £11 to return as they would need tracking it is a non starter.

These are lovely shoes I have one pair of leopard print in grey suede with black heels I have had for years ( only problem I cannot walk in heels anymore!).At these prices I would never buy from QVC as would want to try at least a couple of sizes.With nearly £6 P&P to try on one size and then around £11 to return as they would need tracking it is a non starter.

remember the postage has to be given back under current consumer law...QVC have made a mint on charging postage costs unlawfully

Lots of websites sell this brand, many with free delivery, free returns or free exchange and good genuine sales where you can get a great discount.

Latest posts

Back