Peter Simon and the Triple A Tanzanite pendant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HA James Russel just said he liked Peter Simon for his honesty, followed by a smile, Something id never call Peter is honest, not after this year anyway

James Russell has just made an amazing statement... that will amaze the scientific community...

Tanzanite was created before the 'Big Bang'.... then he goes on saying that a meteor wiped out the dinosaurs - 350,000 years ago.... yet the earth is a few billion years old....

So there you have it, Tanzanite was created before the universe... what a plonker. Oh crap, it's another 3 and half hours of Tanzanite!

Last edited:
Surely after seeing all of this "clearance tanzanite", at least some viewers might just start to think that tanzanite might not be quite as rare and exclusive as the presenters make it out to be?

As for James Russell commenting on Peter Simon's honesty, that's like Harold Shipman claiming that Doctor Crippen was a fine example of a medical practitioner :clapping:

Helen has dropped them in it saying loads of Tanzanite in Cayman Islands so Peter had to explain why they have loads of it hahah!
Superb, good ol' Bird Brain Bates as thick as ever. I suppose I ought to give her her due for being honest for a change mind.

I caught a bit of Friday night's extravaganza as a I was flicking through the channels heard Peter's ridiculous hyperbole and decided to see what he was on about, and fortunately it was the AAA Tanzanite pendant.

A couple of other gems from lying Pete that haven't been mentioned yet. He claimed that you were getting £1,500 worth of Tanzanite, yet they sold it for £329.97 (I didn't see whether it sold out or not), and he also hoped that we the general viewer would get this, as the item is 'so rare that people in the jewellery profession will be buying' it.

Add that to the 'most remarkable piece I have ever presented' and a jewellery expert says 'he has never see AAA Tanzanite in his life, despite dealing for over 30 years' and he was really in his element. Even Marina was getting in on it Friday.

I don't know what to say regarding Peter as I never buy the tat he sells, but I find myself always watching, but for completely the wrong reasons.

and a jewellery expert says 'he has never see AAA Tanzanite in his life, despite dealing for over 30 years' and he was really in his element.

Did Peter mean "jewellery expert" there, or "drug dealer"? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back