Peter Simon joining TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What has happened to DeeKnees, Hayley and Shaun, and Sean?
They joined Create & Craft's brief experiment Shop Extra, that folded as soon as TJC announced they were bringing IW back.

Genevieve Whatserface was on there too, but she jumped to IW.

Of the rest, Shaun "me Mam" is going to be a brand ambassador for YouGarden on QVC apparently, and a fill-in presenter on C&C.

All four burned their bridges with IW by blatantly slagging it off on SE's launch night.

Crawley and Hayley are now using their FB accounts to tout for work

The only response I have is: do the owners of TJC want to kill the company?

Who in their right mind would look at the likes of Sally Jacks and Peter Simon, who have helped to run TWO shopping telly companies so far into the ground they imploded, and say "Yep, we definitely need to sign them up!"

Not to mention taking on Genevieve Something Unpronounceable, a woman who comes a very close second to the aforementioned Ms Jacks in the category of "Loudest Screecher of Inane B*ll*cks on Live TV".

Is this some kind of fraud attempt by the owners to get out of paying their suppliers? It makes zero sense
Listen to what Tyson Fury says about cowardly dossers who post things from their comfortable chairs but would never dare to utter to peoples faces !!!

Listen to what Tyson Fury says about cowardly dossers who post things from their comfortable chairs but would never dare to utter to peoples faces !!!
I notice that you're new here, and from the sounds of it, possibly even new to the internet. So I'll help you out. I know that you've already supposedly learned that calling people names because you don't agree with their opinions is naughty, but we'll have to agree that is a work in progress.

So, anyway:

1. Not everyone you meet on this forum, or online in general, will hold the same opinions as you. That isn't wrong, it's just how life is. If we all felt the same, there'd be no need for tins of biscuit assortments;

2. You have zero idea about other people. All you know about them is what they have chosen to post. Which they may have strong feelings about, mild feelings about, or have simply posted for a laugh. So telling others what they would or would not do by reading one or two of their posts is very, very silly indeed. I must admit that I laughed.

3. Telling someone that they're cowardly for posting messages from the comfort of their armchair is also extremely silly. This is an internet forum, so EVERYONE is posting here from a comfy chair, sofa or even their bed. Some people may not even be at home. And I hate to break it to you, but even YOU are posting remotely. I am very sure that Tyson Fury (I had to Google him) would be very disappointed in you.

I really hope that this helps.

why would anyone care?

This is a chat forum where everyone is entitled to their opinions, if you feel the need to blow smoke up the presenters arses for giving it large, then maybe you are in the wrong place

Latest posts

Back