Peter Simon - Will he continue to present?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think he is better suited to later shifts, I would guess he just going to do another evening slot instead.

I would like to see the Monday club back 10pm-1:30, That used to be a lot of fun to watch

Peter did say "for a while" though so maybe he's having a few weeks off

Outrageous mis-selling Mega.

There's only two possibilities. Either he is deliberately trying to deceive, or he is an incompetent fool who simply shouldn't be selling products on TV.

Take your pick.

i'll take a bit of both

Watching Peter tonight I'm impressed. The graphics clearly say what the gem weight of each item he is selling is and for I think the first time ever he under sold the ct weight saying its nearly 1.50ct and its in fact 1.58ct, Also mentioned the p&p and phone call charge in a clear and normal way instead of mumbling it or starting another sentence half way through.

They are also doing the certificate with tonight's jewellery too

Last edited:
Watching Peter tonight I'm impressed. The graphics clearly say what the gem weight of each item he is selling is and for I think the first time ever he under sold the ct weight saying its nearly 1.50ct and its in fact 1.58ct, Also mentioned the p&p and phone call charge in a clear and normal way instead of mumbling it or starting another sentence half way through.

a quite amazing turnaround

been watching since 10 o clock and not one mumble, error or even half a miss sell

something has happened make no mistake

Credit where its due, Peter Simon has been flying solo tonight and he has been very good, If anyone at bid towers is reading this keep up the good work :) I don't want to see Peter leave any time soon or see the channels closed down so just continue with the honest selling, Peter has been a pleasure to watch tonight even though its just been sell sell sell with no interaction from the crew at all.

Peter Simon does not need Helen bates or any other assistant presenters.Time to axe assistant presenters that will save sit-up a lot of money.

Almost makes me feel lightheaded!

Now mike mason doing his own advert, they must have no money for voice over actors.
Haha going down the pan I'm afraid. Bye bye bidtv nice knowing you.

They just used the heartbeat sound effect whilst selling the fire diamond, looks like someone has been having a browse on the computer as I haven't personally heard that for years

well i'm no diamond expert but 0.15 and 0.10ct diamonds is miniscule imo and if you are stupid enough to buy
it at that price (£400+) no wonder this lot are still trading

well i'm no diamond expert but 0.15 and 0.10ct diamonds is miniscule imo and if you are stupid enough to buy

My mum thought the first piece was a bracelet at first because it was so small the finger looked like an arm

Those earrings look awful too, a very tiny less than 0.12ct per 1 on a large circle, 1/3 of the gold has been cut out too by the looks of it for the bargain price of £299.99

yeah, rhodium plated (whatever that is) and he only sold 2 pairs.... but thats 2 mugs unfortunately..
the diamonds looked so small, its just a big rip-off as usual

Did he mention the grading? I missed the first bit and its usually the grading (such as G-H) that determines if a diamond is worth its money. Personally I wouldn't purchase a Gemstone of less than half a carat as anything less it gets hard to actually see its beauty.

Did he mention the grading? I missed the first bit and its usually the grading (such as G-H) that determines if a diamond is worth its money. Personally I wouldn't purchase a Gemstone of less than half a carat as anything less it gets hard to actually see its beauty.

well Mr.Mobo if he did mention it i did'nt hear it.... but the last ring with 0.16ct fire diamonnd + 0.16ct solitaire diamond went for £460 give or take
a few pennys, and again it was Rhodium plated..... does anyone know what exactly is Rhodium plating? When i hear the word plated it puts me off
anything jewellry wise as its just cheapo stuff masquerading as the real thing.... And that just about sums that company up

well Mr.Mobo if he did mention it i did'nt hear it.... but the last ring with 0.16ct fire diamonnd + 0.16ct solitaire diamond went for £460 give or take
a few pennys, and again it was Rhodium plated..... does anyone know what exactly is Rhodium plating? When i hear the word plated it puts me off
anything jewellry wise as its just cheapo stuff masquerading as the real thing.... And that just about sums that company up

I have never, ever heard a single Sit Up presenter provide specifics about Diamond grades, furthermore I have never known them to have an on screen caption with the details.

Incredulously Mark Stewart was selling diamond rings a few weeks ago and he said you'll be provided with details of the diamonds when you receive the ring, I genuinely kid you not.

Incidentally he didn't sell a single ring.

Well, I think I've seen it all now. Peter Simon surely cannot stoop any lower nor be any more inappropriate on air.
Sally threw to him to do his preview and the shot was of him feeling the top of his thigh/groin area.
He said 'I've got a lump' and continued to feel that area; he then asked Sally if she would like to feel it.
I think this is absolutely revolting, completely unnecessary and totally inappropriate behaviour when he is live on air. It couldn't be further from funny if he tried.

Latest posts

Back