Peter Simon - Will he continue to present?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am starting to think Peter must know stuff about the boss or he has purchased the channels himself. He can't even read the phone like number out without sounding like a machine gun.

Well, I think I've seen it all now. Peter Simon surely cannot stoop any lower nor be any more inappropriate on air.
Sally threw to him to do his preview and the shot was of him feeling the top of his thigh/groin area.
He said 'I've got a lump' and continued to feel that area; he then asked Sally if she would like to feel it.
I think this is absolutely revolting, completely unnecessary and totally inappropriate behaviour when he is live on air. It couldn't be further from funny if he tried.

I saw that and at first I must admit it made me laugh as I thought they had cut back to him too early, Also laughed when he asked Sally if she wanted to feel his lump and she shouted back NO I DON'T...If he had said that to Lisa Brash she would have come for a feel no doubt.

At the start of his show he also made some inappropriate remarks about Helen Bates presenting on price drop not for the first time, paused and said she usually likes 4 but 8 is better or something like that, it was a sexual remark whatever he actually said.

A German company owns bid/price drop tv.So no Peter Simon doesn't own sit-up ltd, thank god.
The day he and mike mason quits ill throw a party lol.

Peter is being very careful tonight, He said he thought a duvet set was lovely and that's no sales pitch honestly its just a lovely set, I'm going to try and get that and then later he said when I saw this this afternoon I thought this could have been a Cath Kidson, it isn't a Cath Kidson by the way, it is NOT a Cath Kidson so I'm just saying that but I thought it could have been.

I saw that and at first I must admit it made me laugh as I thought they had cut back to him too early, Also laughed when he asked Sally if she wanted to feel his lump and she shouted back NO I DON'T...If he had said that to Lisa Brash she would have come for a feel no doubt.

At the start of his show he also made some inappropriate remarks about Helen Bates presenting on price drop not for the first time, paused and said she usually likes 4 but 8 is better or something like that, it was a sexual remark whatever he actually said.

You can tell with him the way he laughs and rolls his tongue round his bottom teeth that it's crude

If he's like this in front of camera, what's he like off it? Dirty old man

Elisa said on monday you come across as a dirty old man but off camera he is not

Elisa's quite right, he comes across as a filthy old perv on screen but the tragedy is that he thinks he's funny
Elisa needs to tell him that smutty humour and innuendo like that died out in the 1980s!

Oh that's ok then, I would believe anything Elisa said :wonder:

Elisa 'says it how it is'. She must do because Dirty Peter said so.

She also gives good advice like 'you'll lose your job selling items that low'. Her candour is a breath of fresh air.

Peter just said 'I have dealt with fashion from some of the great (stops dead).... not only some of the biggest designers and we're talking the biggest of designers for nearly two decades'.

I actually think he believes the crap he comes out with is true.

"This is not a sales pitch..."

Erm, yes it is.

'i'm gonna tell you the truth here, quite simply and honestly' (at which point he holds his hands in the air like some dreadful American Televangelist)

Creep.

I wonder in his two decades, has he ever come across anything other than 'a viscose'?

He is on one today, make no mistake.

P+P seems to have been kicked by the wayside, i'm honestly beginning to wonder if they have been told they don't need to mention it anymore.

He is on one today, make no mistake.

P+P seems to have been kicked by the wayside, i'm honestly beginning to wonder if they have been told they don't need to mention it anymore.

Does seem strange that they're not mentioning it at all, nor on PD.

He just said 'our Bet is buying the next top' well it's on now and it's only in a M which won't fit her!

Latest posts

Back