Peter Simon - Will he continue to present?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does seem strange that they're not mentioning it at all, nor on PD.

He just said 'our Bet is buying the next top' well it's on now and it's only in a M which won't fit her!

I wonder if Bet is doing the parachute jump too? Helen Bates said something odd yesterday, he was talking about 'us' doing the jump and then handed over to her and she said, quite seriously 'that's subject to confirmation'.

Ah..........Debenhams deal all over again?

She was very serious, I thought it was an odd thing to say unless i'm misunderstanding what she was referring to, I don't think I am though.

Gemma Smallpage is so like Nikki Grahame off Big Brother. She really reminds me of her.

Last edited:
Oh well she must have been out as I don't see her on here

Keith from BLACKPOOL
Dorothy from CARDIFF
Kathleen from Croydon
Sharon from NORMANTON
Valerie from Llantwit Major
Hazel from WORCESTER
Mary from LONDON
Lesley from SWANSCOMBE
Marjorie from GOOLE
Roberta from BRIGHTON
Mary from NORWICH
Mary from HARWICH
Rita from WORCESTER
New Buyer from (unless she has a new phone)
Marion from Blackpool
Doreen from BELVEDERE
Thomas from Dunbar
Brian from PONTEFRACT
Grace from EDINBURGH
Jean from WICK

Oh well she must have been out as I don't see her on here

Keith from BLACKPOOL
Dorothy from CARDIFF
Kathleen from Croydon
Sharon from NORMANTON
Valerie from Llantwit Major
Hazel from WORCESTER
Mary from LONDON
Lesley from SWANSCOMBE
Marjorie from GOOLE
Roberta from BRIGHTON
Mary from NORWICH
Mary from HARWICH
Rita from WORCESTER
New Buyer from (unless she has a new phone)
Marion from Blackpool
Doreen from BELVEDERE
Thomas from Dunbar
Brian from PONTEFRACT
Grace from EDINBURGH
Jean from WICK

Maybe Brian from PONTEFRACT goes by the name of Bet in the evening :grin:

He's just so pleased to offer these shrugs.........he's had so many emails............

About what?? surely people don't email him about fashion?

Suckerseer.......does he mean seersucker?

Sad news for Peter Simon fans he's not on tonight instead we have Steve Macdonald

Steve said Peter is on holiday but Peter said he would be back tomorrow last night

Ha he also did the big intro Peter does complete with the look to the side camera and a general *iss take of Peter

Last edited:
Steve just said he got a call at 3:30pm saying you should have been in at 3pm so he's only been there about 30 minutes

Steve just said he is covering Peter's shifts and combined with his own on price drop will be working 19 days in a row, I guess Peter is having 3 weeks off then

Steve just said he is covering Peter's shifts and combined with his own on price drop will be working 19 days in a row, I guess Peter is having 3 weeks off then

Given his recent performances I think Peter clearly needs a rest, I couldn't quite believe he claimed the 7" Yarvik has previously sold for £150. It's almost as if he invites complaints, outrageous.

Please let Peter Simon stay in Italy.Dont let me come back to Britain his house being demolished and that lol.

Maybe Peter Simon has been put on 'gardening leave' due to the amount of complaints about him!

Latest posts

Back