Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'I hope you're sat comfab...lee.......now :mysmilie_19: this eight o' clock on a Monday night channel 22 on Freeview' ever the pro, can't even say the simplist thing any more

'Erm, the most precious gift we can give is....time......and when time on your wrist is rare and is worn by very few men but loved the world over. That is the editorial that I can tell you tonight aaaaaaand can I just tell you for the very first time tonight, erm it's never been before shown on television, erm it took ITV a long while to persuade Ant and Dec to join them, it took even longer for Kevin Reynolds and me to get together. We've been friends for more years than I care, care to think ok, and over the last 10 years we've been able to get together and do, not only horology concerts, not only live television programmes, not only enjoying each others company, until we have arguments about colour, mainspring or depth or lever. He usually has the correct answer and I have to go and look it up or do some research.....so let me introduce...he is simply my partner in television watches...he is, the star, Kevin Reynolds'

Wtf!!!!!!!!

'I hope you're sat comfab...lee.......now :mysmilie_19: this eight o' clock on a Monday night channel 22 on Freeview' ever the pro, can't even say the simplist thing any more

'Erm, the most precious gift we can give is....time......and when time on your wrist is rare and is worn by very few men but loved the world over. That is the editorial that I can tell you tonight aaaaaaand can I just tell you for the very first time tonight, erm it's never been before shown on television, erm it took ITV a long while to persuade Ant and Dec to join them, it took even longer for Kevin Reynolds and me to get together. We've been friends for more years than I care, care to think ok, and over the last 10 years we've been able to get together and do, not only horology concerts, not only live television programmes, not only enjoying each others company, until we have arguments about colour, mainspring or depth or lever. He usually has the correct answer and I have to go and look it up or do some research.....so let me introduce...he is simply my partner in television watches...he is, the star, Kevin Reynolds'

Wtf!!!!!!!!

Does that mean that Pervy Pete is selling cheapo watches with Kev at exorbatant prices?

Wtf!!!!!!!!

By the sound of that load of c***,I reckon the silly old t***'s mainspring has finally unwound.

They're partners in something :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0340.JPG

Peter Simon has just claimed that compost is "medication for your plants" followed by quips about CPR and 'flatlining'.

They're supposed to be knowledgeable about gardening :mysmilie_15:

Peter Simon has just claimed that compost is "medication for your plants" followed by quips about CPR and 'flatlining'.

They're supposed to be knowledgeable about gardening :mysmilie_15:

What hope have we got with Dirty Peter giving knowledgeable Gardening insight when we have Ex-Apple Highflyer Granny Smith biggin' up 5 year old iPad 3's that cannot even run today's operating system, for £400.

Talk about takin' the shilling :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0342.JPG

Do you know what its disgraceful he gets worse and is being allowed to get worse.

He is selling a printer (that comes with a poxy 1 year warranty.....1 year? that wouldnt fill me with any confidence, imagine how long this item WONT last) anyway, the total full price is £449.00 now Peter keeps happily and proudly shouting this is only £100 and a few pennies..............YES £100 and a few pennies blah blah blah talk rubbish blah blah and by the way thats on 4.....blah blah blah more rubbish on flexi pays....more rubbish if your in the club.

Okkkkay just explain this again Peter? what exactly is "this club"?

So the full item cost is £449.00 or you have a option to take 4 flexi payments of £112.25, and if you are in the IW Crafters club the 4 flexi payments will be £101.02

Shockingly bad really so so unprofessional and its simply not a one off mistake this happens with product after product with the same old worn out past it presenters.

"PS: Join the club you get sooo much advantages" and yet he still hasnt even came close to telling us what this club is, pathetic how they get away with this.

Tick tock tick tock.

Do you know what its disgraceful he gets worse and is being allowed to get worse.

He is selling a printer (that comes with a poxy 1 year warranty.....1 year? that wouldnt fill me with any confidence, imagine how long this item WONT last) anyway, the total full price is £449.00 now Peter keeps happily and proudly shouting this is only £100 and a few pennies..............YES £100 and a few pennies blah blah blah talk rubbish blah blah and by the way thats on 4.....blah blah blah more rubbish on flexi pays....more rubbish if your in the club.

Okkkkay just explain this again Peter? what exactly is "this club"?

So the full item cost is £449.00 or you have a option to take 4 flexi payments of £112.25, and if you are in the IW Crafters club the 4 flexi payments will be £101.02

Shockingly bad really so so unprofessional and its simply not a one off mistake this happens with product after product with the same old worn out past it presenters.

"PS: Join the club you get sooo much advantages" and yet he still hasnt even came close to telling us what this club is, pathetic how they get away with this.

Tick tock tick tock.

Honest guys, he said this : -

'If you're into your Crafting, your Pottery, you'll buy it'

:mysmilie_59:

IMG_0343.JPGIMG_0344.JPG

He will be mentioning the club as this 3D printer is really for the C&C audience.The club is the C&C club where for membership for a year you get 10% off every item, £10 voucher to spend on anything on C&C, a 'members gift' ( regular special offer only for members) every few months and then all the special events like 'Club Class' where there are deals of more than 10% off. If you buy craft materials regularly it is a good deal. As for the 3D printer ... it looks rubbish.

Had to laugh on the garden show when PS called the english lavender munstead munster the silly old duffer took my mind back to the tv series of the munsters.

No eyebrows were raised the other day when he said, instead of 'the bar had been raised'..........yeah, you've guessed it, 'the bra had been raised' :mysmilie_1:

Do you think he looks for things like this to say, giving the impression he is playing the fool, or is it that he is a silly old has been?

Do you think he looks for things like this to say, giving the impression he is playing the fool, or is it that he is a silly old has been?

I would say it's 80% deliberate, 20% accidental; for example he reads out the full phone number when he really has to (as with towards the end of the hour), but at the same time he does occasionally make genuine mistakes.

I really don't know but I think he gets into 'silly old has been' mode and keeps it up for the hour. I listened to him doing the Pieroth wine promo and you wouldn't know it was the same bloke, he changed his voice and demeanour considerably, he sounded very well to do and had perfect diction, although we don't know how many takes it took.

I would say it's 80% deliberate, 20% accidental; for example he reads out the full phone number when he really has to (as with towards the end of the hour), but at the same time he does occasionally make genuine mistakes.

I too would say it's mostly deliberate. He says the things he does and knows no one will do anything about it . He's a filthy old "@#! (*& in my opinion.The odd innocent pronunciation mistake fair enough but I reckon he's a seasoned professional at what he does.

Whose camel toe are we talking about?Not PS surely?Oh ........I couldn't watch that.

Dirty Peter has got Camel Toe, and no mistake.

He pulls his shorts up to Show Da' Toe.

As sickening a sight as it is I guess it could be worse.

I'm not loving the idea of Nanty or Rick Hay showing some Toe :mysmilie_59:

Listen to the manure thats being spouted by these two selling the leg master, and isnt dear old Peter just loving the motion, look at the mess of him!! pffft.

And the guest presenter is almost giving a cast iron guarentee that all above the knees to the neck will be reformed and back to the spring chicken days, but alas Peter had to go one better and tell us how he USED to have "little leaks" but not to worry the leg master has put a stop to his little problem!!.....................................Unreal.

Listen to the manure thats being spouted by these two selling the leg master, and isnt dear old Peter just loving the motion, look at the mess of him!! pffft.

And the guest presenter is almost giving a cast iron guarentee that all above the knees to the neck will be reformed and back to the spring chicken days, but alas Peter had to go one better and tell us how he USED to have "little leaks" but not to worry the leg master has put a stop to his little problem!!.....................................Unreal.

Oh he's vile.

He reckons Leg Master has 'transformed' Genevieve and Sally.

Silly me. I was thinking it was Deep Fried Chicken and Pizza that had transformed them.

Then again, I also don't seem to see the 'amazing' results that De Knees has got from using Crystal Clear.

I need my eyes testing :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0347.jpg

Latest posts

Back