Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scuderia Ferrari or Scuderari Ferrari as the top notch presenter calls them

He was a bit stern at the start. The L came up with Introductory price of £164.99 on the first watch shown, with a saving of £10. He told them to remove the L......

'This is an introductory price and someone has forgot what we talked about earlier........we'll just remove that L for a second, ok, just remove that L for us....' 'Yes, well take that thing off the bottom of it'

The L came back up with the same price but without the 'thing off the bottom' which read: Case dia 45mm/5 ATM/2 year warranty

He was not his usual self, very gruff about it.

Edit: I've just watched the start again and the L comes back up completely the same but seconds later it removes the 'Save £10......Usual Price £174.99'. So that must be what they talked about earlier.......not to tell the viewer they were only saving £10!

Best way to not buy anything when peter simon is on, is not watch him at all and then hopefully iw get the hint.

He used to be very fond of telling us to put Kinkycade pictures on our insurance! The first time my OH heard him say this, he nearly fell off his chair laughing (husband works in insurance!). Try looking on Ebay, Pete, where you can pick up one for about £6 (plus the cost to insure it - ha! ha!). When Pete was on again the other night with the guest doing the Kinkycades, they kept on and on about the ruddy frames the pictures are in, as though the frames were worth hundreds on their own, instead of very probably being churned out a million at a time by some factory in the Far East. They really do treat their audiences as though they are thick.

He has honestly just advised that anyone buying the sub £200 Scuderia Ferrari watch he is selling puts it on their insurance! Yes, that's right, a cheap watch brand available in Argos is valuable enough to be specifically insured!

His presentation for what is an absolutely average watch is beyond parody.

Anyone buying Kinkade, 'Painter of Shite' has to be a bit simple...

Its unreal that a employer is leting him away with whatever he likes as long as he is bringing in the coin!

A few examples of what he said at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon show.

"I was on my bike today.....my lips are all cracked now............................."
"I was stiff down the right side yesterday and stiff done the left side today...........I cant wait for tomorrow" then at 9pm hes right into it saying to another person on a show "are you going hard yet?"
"I keep all my old underwear and in the morning I struggle to get up" then randomly just shuoted "bang.....close me back door"

As we all know this is just the tip of the iceberg he has no respect for himself never mind a potential buyer, as I have said before what he thinks these tactics bring to a sale pitch is well beyond me.

Its unreal that a employer is leting him away with whatever he likes as long as he is bringing in the coin!

"I was on my bike today.....my lips are all cracked now............................."
"I was stiff down the right side yesterday and stiff done the left side today...........I cant wait for tomorrow" then at 9pm hes right into it saying to another person on a show "are you going hard yet?"
"I keep all my old underwear and in the morning I struggle to get up" then randomly just shuoted "bang.....close me back door"

As we all know this is just the tip of the iceberg he has no respect for himself never mind a potential buyer, as I have said before what he thinks these tactics bring to a sale pitch is well beyond me.

As obtuse and inappropriate that anyone thinks this kind of behaviour is you can bet the company suits approve, and approve wholeheartedly.

All the while he's being vile he's not actually talking about the shat on sale, or stating the total price of the mostly crap on offer.

But surely only a schlock, and a schlocky shop, would need to carry on like this :mysmilie_59:

Imagine a car dealership with 2 salespeople. 1 of them is very polite and respectful with the customer, taking on board their every need and pointing them to the car that's right for them, is with their budget etc even if it's cheaper and means less profit for the company. this person sells on average 7 cars a month. The other salesperson is as rude and crude as they come with customers, not at them but in terms of cracking jokes, innuendos about their partner etc. They simply try to sell each customer the most expensive car regardless of whether or not it meets the customers needs and whether or not they can actually afford it. This person sells on average 20 cars a month.

Who do you think the dealership owners and mangers will 'like' more out of those 2 salespeople ;)

Cheeky Chappie, yip of course sadly its ALL about the money, sell sell sell at any cost, but that cost wont last in the long term.

Imagine a car dealership with 2 salespeople. 1 of them is very polite and respectful with the customer, taking on board their every need and pointing them to the car that's right for them, is with their budget etc even if it's cheaper and means less profit for the company. this person sells on average 7 cars a month. The other salesperson is as rude and crude as they come with customers, not at them but in terms of cracking jokes, innuendos about their partner etc. They simply try to sell each customer the most expensive car regardless of whether or not it meets the customers needs and whether or not they can actually afford it. This person sells on average 20 cars a month.

Who do you think the dealership owners and mangers will 'like' more out of those 2 salespeople ;)

Hopefully the first salesman will have repeat customers who would recommend him to people they know and he outshines salesman two in the long run

Hopefully salesman number two, while his sales patter brings in the sales short term, long term, word gets round what an arse he is and sales dry up

But I know life aint fair :mysmilie_51:

Please beware that right now both Dirty Peter and Genpleaseleave are on, shilling The Super Trousers. There's a battle of ego's on display, who will win the 'shout the loudest, spew the most BS' stakes?

Round 1 to Genpleaseleave I think, what a line! 'It's not about the Colour, it's about the Tailoring'

No mention of the 95% Polyester. Aren't they funny? :mysmilie_59:

Ding Ding, Round 2 to Dirty Peter me thinks : -

'It feels like a really beautiful Silk'

Still no mention of the 95% Polyester :mysmilie_59:

Ding Ding, Round 3 is with Dirty Peter again : -

'Gen, you've done this for a long time, would it be wise to advise getting 'em in SIX colours and just return what you don't want?'

Still no mention of the 95% Polyester. He's still got it hasn't he? :mysmilie_19:

'Gen, you've done this for a long time, would it be wise to advise getting 'em in SIX colours and just return what you don't want?'

Still no mention of the 95% Polyester. He's still got it hasn't he? :mysmilie_19:

He has certainly got something.I hope it isn't contagious.

He has certainly got something.I hope it isn't contagious.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

As vile as he (and he is) he simply wipes the floor with the rest of the low rent Goons when it comes to flat out shystering and the dark art of disguise.

He reigns supreme, he's the undisputed star of this 'show'. And boy, Ideal World made a clear statement about their intentions when they hired him.

But I still maintain that nothing that he says or does is anything like as sickening as Nanty :mysmilie_59:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

As vile as he (and he is) he simply wipes the floor with the rest of the low rent Goons when it comes to flat out shystering and the dark art of disguise.

He reigns supreme, he's the undisputed star of this 'show'. And boy, Ideal World made a clear statement about their intentions when they hired him.

But I still maintain that nothing that he says or does is anything like as sickening as Nanty :mysmilie_59:

Ah yes, but you must admit that Nanty's new look with the beard is rather stunning. Or maybe not...

Could not help watching PS last night on the gtech bundle LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS watching that silly woman destroying potted conifers demonstrating it, i have never seen anything like this JUST BUY IT JUST BUY IT what was it it was a hedge trimmer with an adjustable head WOW is this a first eh no peter its quite common and the price for the bundle only about £530 what a fecking plonker.

I don't know anyone who'd wear those god awful trousers! WTF are they for, they're made from comfort fabric, but are they casual wear?...most certainly not, as they're always modelled with skyscraper stiletto heels. They've got chuffin' big pockets in the side another mark of casual wear, so one would surmise that they're for smart occassions, but I don't know anyone who would wear a pair of polyester sweat collectors out to dinner or to a dance. Take a look at the "tailoring here" ...wonky seams, twisted fabric, creases everywhere, waistband all bunched up at the back, and even makes a slim model's arse look like the back of a rhinoceros! albeit a very small one, but unflattering nonetheless! The brown colour way's pretty awesome huh! Looks like she's been waist deep in a pile of slurry!

Attachments

• exhibit a.jpg
    exhibit a.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 137
  • exhibit b.jpg
    exhibit b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 131
  • exhibit c.jpg
    exhibit c.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 129
I don't know anyone who'd wear those god awful trousers! WTF are they for, they're made from comfort fabric, but are they casual wear?...most certainly not, as they're always modelled with skyscraper stiletto heels. They've got chuffin' big pockets in the side another mark of casual wear, so one would surmise that they're for smart occassions, but I don't know anyone who would wear a pair of polyester sweat collectors out to dinner or to a dance. Take a look at the "tailoring here" ...wonky seams, twisted fabric, creases everywhere, waistband all bunched up at the back, and even makes a slim model's arse look like the back of a rhinoceros! albeit a very small one, but unflattering nonetheless! The brown colour way's pretty awesome huh! Looks like she's been waist deep in a pile of slurry!

Aaaah, but yes, can you dress them up, or dress then down? I bet they missed a trick not mentioning that!

Latest posts

Back