Philosophy TSV Saturday 24th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had the same thing. What a load of rubbish, so disappointing. :dull: Not even an Inner Grace option. I can see them ditching Philosophy and they'll say sales are poor. That's because their selection is poor. :headbang:

I think ....... Body butter and lip gloss if it's the same set QVC US had last Xmas.
They had it on AD too.

Absolutely most definately not buying this. How boring. Pure and Amazing Grace:doh:.

Very disappointed. Was going to get this for my sister as she likes amazing grace but have now realised the tsv contains eau de toilette, which doesn't last more than 10 minutes, I actually thought it was the edp. Oh well!

I do like amazing grace but I buy the edp from ebay once in a while - a bottle lasts me over a year as I only use sometimes. Don't like any of the other fragrances.

Why Philosophy & QVC don't get the message, I don't know. We want something NEW & EXCITING it's getting boring with a new take on the same graces all the time & no new offerings. Add to that, Robin is the most boring guest ever just cannot watch her. She's like a robot & shows no enthusiasm for the brand at all. The presenters could do a better job without her.

Well, I'd have been staying up til midnight once upon a time but it's yet another yawn fest for me. Where are the body scrubs and decent stuff in the TSV's:angry::angry:

BTW, Avon have 200ml of body whip moisturiser for 99p so I've ordered one of each to try.

I won't be bothering as we are off to the US at the end of next month. TBH though from what I've seen on the websites for the stores I shop in over there for Philosophy there doesn't seem to be anything exciting over there even. I've also got most of the TSV from last Christmas left as although I've used up all the fragrances (like others have said they don't last long) I still have all the shower gel/body lotions left.

Philosophy 5 Piece Kiss of Grace Fragrance Collection
Today's Special Value Price £46.95
QVC Price £56.50
Item Number 225290
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £15.65 plus P&P

Kiss of Grace Fragrance Collection from Philosophy. This five-piece set features five full-sized products including the award-winning shampoo, bath and shower gel, spray fragrance, perfumed body butter, brand new fragrance solid and fragrance-inspired high-gloss lip shine. Treat yourself or a loved one to a multi-sensory experience with pampering Philosophy beauty.
Amazing Grace option contains:

1 x Amazing Grace Spray Fragrance (60ml) – this eau de toilette formula is clean, feminine and never overpowering
1 x Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel (480ml) – this multi-tasking formula gently cleanses and conditions your hair and skin leaving them silky soft and lightly scented
1 x Amazing Grace Perfumed Body Butter (142g) – formulated with mango, shea and cocoa butter to deeply moisturise your skin and keep it feeling soft throughout the day
1 x Amazing Grace Solid Fragrance (2.5g) – made especially for QVC customers, this fragrance solid is perfect for popping in your handbag for touch-ups throughout the day
1 x Kiss of Amazing Grace High-Gloss Lip Shine (14g) – leaves your lips feeling hydrated and kissable, with a gorgeous sheer colour and a hint of shimmer
1 x gift box

Pure Grace option contains:

1 x Pure Grace Spray Fragrance (60ml)
1 x Pure Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel (480ml)
1 x Pure Grace Perfumed Body Butter (142g)
1 x Pure Grace Solid Fragrance (2.5g)
1 x Kiss of Pure Grace High-Gloss Lip Shine (14g)
1 x gift box

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225290

Yup, I can hear Alison ... in the distance .... :talking:

A BELL in every tooth :biggrin:

I'm sure that's a repeat of a previous one.

Has Robyn left? I tuned in to the 11.00 show and there was some bloke flogging it.

Latest posts

Back