Pia Rossini Amberly Wrap TSV 27/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pia Rossini Amberly Wrap
Item Number: 162184
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.96
P&P £3.95

A cosy addition to any wardrobe, the Amberly wrap from Pia Rossini is available in five gorgeous colour options and features fringe detailing at the hemline. The unique shape of this piece allows it to be worn as a wrap or a scarf so you can really up your accessories game for the coming chillier months.

Wear it your way - the options are endless when it comes to styling this wrap. It's a fun alternative to a cardigan or jumper when worn over a T-shirt with a pair of jeans. In the colder months, it adds a wonderful extra layer of warmth when bunched into a thick scarf to wear over your coat or jacket. If you're someone who feels the cold easily, the Amberly wrap is perfect for keeping in your handbag so you'll always have a cosy layer at hand.

Seasonal colours - embrace the autumn/ winter trend for deeper colours with any of these styles. The check style comes in four colour options - Black and White, Black and Red, Grey and Navy and Red. There is also a chevron striped wrap in Grey and Taupe.

100% acrylic
Hand wash cold
Wrap (l x w): 150cm x 126cm (59" x 49.6")

Colour options:

Black and White check
Grey and Taupe check
Black and Red check
Grey chevron
Navy and Red check

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162184

At least its something different .

Whenever I see cold , hand wash , I don't even consider it. In my younger days I could be bothered ,but not now !

I'm sure Pia Rossini brand was on Bid Tv, I'm almost positive I'd put money on it. Quite ironic too that an ex Bid presenter, or should I say one of those assistants that talked on the channel, is guest presenting Pia Rossini too, I kid ye not.

the tsv would be nice if it had some natural fibre in the mix cotton or some wool. but being plain old acrylic is just not worth the price

Lots of similar wraps around at all price points but this tsv is just acrylic and overpriced for what it is. I was in Primark yesterday and they had similar ones for less than half this price.

Lots of similar wraps around at all price points but this tsv is just acrylic and overpriced for what it is. I was in Primark yesterday and they had similar ones for less than half this price.

They are selling similar on TJC on under £10 day.

I was just about to say that there's an age at which it stops looking stylish and one starts to look like a Highland crofter trying to beat the biting wind off the North Sea (no offence intended to Scottish crofters). I speak from experience my 20 year old daughter wafts gracefully around town in hers (River Island sale last year) whereas I look...well you get the idea! :witchbroom::werewolf::screamingpumpkin:

I can't vouch for the TSV as they are often poorer quality but I have a Pia Rossini 'pashmina' from QVC and it is actually good quality.

I think the idea of a cosy wrap or scarf is fine... but I think the prints on this are way too big. I don't think Charlotte, who models most of them in the still pictures, looks very nice in them, so there's no hope for me! I've several large scarves which are from Tie Rack which I use throughout the winter to keep the cold at bay, so no need for these.

I've thought that too re the TSVs - especially the 'fashion' ones! Not been tempted at all. I think it is because they are aiming for Christmas gifts and going away from staples. The tins of biscuits a couple of days ago looked good but not for that price when you can get similar in M&S for about £5 a tin.

I have bought lovely quality pashmina wraps and scarves which have had wool acrylic or acrylic only content from several local shops.All said hand wash as some had fringing but washed inside a pillowcase on a gentle quick wash and minimum spin they were fine.I paid between £7.99 and£13.99.Some in the shop had silk content but I disliked the patterns.No designer names but no doubt the manufacturers make for little shops,HighSt,and designers too.

Latest posts

Back