Pink diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roseanne

Registered Shopper
Have bought a rather nice outfit for a smart occasion next month, not from QVC obviously, and have been thinking about jewellery to go with it. Decided to pick out the pink in it but do you think I can find one piece of pink diamonique on the website?

Used to be on every other day.

Have bought a rather nice outfit for a smart occasion next month, not from QVC obviously, and have been thinking about jewellery to go with it. Decided to pick out the pink in it but do you think I can find one piece of pink diamonique on the website?

Whyever not?! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Thanks for those Loveinamist. I searched and searched for "pink" and "jewellery" but didn't see any of them!! I like the eternity ring, perfect for stacking.

I love pink diamonique and have quite a few pieces. I was asked once on a tube journey by some sweet Japanese tourists if the solitaire ring I was wearing was a pink diamond.

Depends on what you want but I really like sea bamboo. Honora do some lovely pink and blush coloured pearls. Or there's always my personal favourite, morganite. Or pink tourmaline.

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions ladies.

Tinkerbelle, pink tourmaline would be my first choice and it is exactly the colour I'm after but it's way out of my price range as it doesn't often seem to be set in silver. I did spy a lovely moonstone and tourmaline ring on the website but it looks too dainty for my hands which are like a cross between Dale's and Tanya the model's - ie a bunch of bananas.

I know there are plenty of other places I could look but I like the mbg with earrings cos I've got flat ears and never know what's going to look right til I've tried them on in front of a mirror. One reviewer said the same thing on the website about a pair of honora earrings once which I found helpful. I don't often trust those reviews which is why I prefer your opinions on this forum.

Snarly, I used to like Betsy Kaye's pearls but it doesn't look as if she will ever be back, does it?

:hi: Roseanne, I have a pair of YG pink diamonique stud earrings (5mm round) that I bought years ago and have never worn. If you think they might 'fit the bill' I'll happily pop them in an envelope and send them to you.

:hi: Roseanne, I have a pair of YG pink diamonique stud earrings (5mm round) that I bought years ago and have never worn. If you think they might 'fit the bill' I'll happily pop them in an envelope and send them to you.

Have PM'd you fluff. Thanks.

What a lovely thought, and its just what makes this forum great, and what it should be about :flower:

Latest posts

Back