Pipa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pipa is my all time favourite presenter on Q. I know she can be a bit annoying sometimes with her 'yeah, yeah, yeahs' when she's on with a guest, but I love her when she's presenting on her own.

I don't mind presenters talking about what's going on in their lives (JF & CR are the exception), and Pipa tells some hilarious stories TBH. She's an absolute natural IMO. I really rate her.
Bring back Jackanory I say with her in charge.

So she should with the amount of money she has spent on facelifts.

and why shouldn't she - she can afford it?! :rock:

Well if you like that look go for it.

If I had the money I'd go for it, no question in my mind, the same way I've had teeth capped, crowned or whatever. No way will I have a gappy smile.
The problem with Tova's face is that she's had too many lifts in my opinion and has got the wind tunnel look.
I felt sorry for Helen Mirren recently. She was snapped while shopping in the US, bandaged up. That was mean!

Well ladies perhaps you don't need to go for the chop, Pipa (with one P -- amid much humorous debate about that between her and Dale yesterday!) revealed that she is now intending to grow her hair.....over the ears. She did look nice yesterday.

Well ladies perhaps you don't need to go for the chop, Pipa (with one P -- amid much humorous debate about that between her and Dale yesterday!) revealed that she is now intending to grow her hair.....over the ears. She did look nice yesterday.

Really? Maybe she just fancies a wee change, she suits her hair short though, lucky girl :nod::

Pipa always looks lovely, like you Capirossi I too was nearly going for the chop, but chickened out at the last minute :confused:

Glad I'm not the only one!! I went from below shoulder length to jaw length then couldn't quite manage the next step!! Now, if I lost 2 stone and gained cheekbones....that would be a different matter!

Oh no!! I can't imagine her with longer hair. I hope it's not too long. She has the perfect face/build for short hair and I, for one, am quite envious of that :sly:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Pipa has a little elfin face so can carry that haircut really well.
She has a nice personality and is natural in front of the camera - a refreshing change.
I also think she has the same build/ frame as Jill Franks but does not get the flack for it.
That's because she has elegance and natural grace that JF in my opinion doesn't have. Pipa is my favourite

Pipa knows what looks good and I'd love her to be my personal shopper...her judgement I could trust (outside QVC items), however, I'd never take advice from any other presenter as their choice in style is extremely dubious. Sad case that I am, I am watching Jill Franks with Michele Hopeless and it's like the Rocky Horror show, two transexuals from Transylvania looky likeys

Last edited:
When Pipa first started on QVC she had long shoulder length hair,I think it suits her long but the shorter style is more quirky.

Wow! Pipa looks like a very slim Jane McDonald with long hair. She looks younger too. Go on Pipa.. grow it! When you are older there is plenty of time to have it short ( as many older ladies seem to do.. why is that BTW?)

I do actually like it long too!! But I'm divided - so many people have long hair as a comfort blanket. I admire those who have the confidence to go short. Wish I had the b*lls myself!! But then again I am with you on the keeping short hair for when you're older. BUT, then again, why not have it shorter when your face is in its prime?!! Lol. Very confused I am :confused:

speaking as someone who hasn't had long hair since the age of eight, can I just say (IN MY OPINION!!!) that I think, generally speaking, long hair can make your face look longer and thinner (think Jill F) - yes some people get away with it, Julia for instance in the main looks ok - often I think if she had six inches chopped off she would look even better, but again that's just my opinion. Some people suit both - like Pipa going by the pic - me, I suit it best short and ruffled..the "set" twinset and pearls isn't me at all - but it is some people. Guess I'm saying that we like what we like and often what we like is what suits us - but not always!

speaking as someone who hasn't had long hair since the age of eight, can I just say (IN MY OPINION!!!) that I think, generally speaking, long hair can make your face look longer and thinner (think Jill F) - yes some people get away with it, Julia for instance in the main looks ok - often I think if she had six inches chopped off she would look even better, but again that's just my opinion. Some people suit both - like Pipa going by the pic - me, I suit it best short and ruffled..the "set" twinset and pearls isn't me at all - but it is some people. Guess I'm saying that we like what we like and often what we like is what suits us - but not always!

I agree BM. Anything past shoulder length looks awful on me.

Pipa said on the jewellery show with Dale the other day (Pipa with one P and Dale with one Doh!!! That was my tweet) that she is growing her hair at the moment.

Latest posts

Back