Pipa

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She looks fab with long hair but I love her elfin pixie cut. I'm not keen on as it is today but if she's growing it then fair enough.

I met Pippa a few weeks ago at an event.She is really nice and friendly, looks great & is very slim.She suits short hair & any colour she chooses and I like this new style.I am watching the Yong Kim hour and she looks so much more 'polished' compared with Ingrid T.

Well it looks like I'm the only one who finds Pipa's inane prattling especially when she goes off topic (often) annoying. Her hysterical giggling when she was on with Dale the other night irritated me so much I had to watch in mute. If she has long hair or short hair, who cares. :dull:

Not sure about the hair but Pipa is the only person I have ever seen that looks good in Yong Kim. She was a very good advert for the brand today.

CC

I don't like the quiff. Was much better down and funky. Yeah yeah yeah

Well it looks like I'm the only one who finds Pipa's inane prattling especially when she goes off topic (often) annoying. Her hysterical giggling when she was on with Dale the other night irritated me so much I had to watch in mute. If she has long hair or short hair, who cares. :dull:

you're not the only one which is why i can't pass much comment on the hair. i can't watch for long enough. to me she's worse than kim, in that at least kim stays on topic. other than that, they're the same.

I recorded the L'artisan parfumeur hour which Pipa hosted and thought she looked much better and more up to date than with the short pixie cut. She has very delicate features and is one of the rare women who really suit short hair IMO. I really enjoyed the hour, she is about the only one I can watch for an hour now and of course Florian is a lovely guy so it made a change.

Latest posts

Back