Plants2Garden TSV 27/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have peas, beans, tomatoes, sweet peas and marigolds all on the go, saving me a fortune from the garden centre. Could do with some decent pots so maybe P2G will do these for a TSV, they aren't cheap though. I've got those slate effect planters and troughs and they are excellent, also the pebble ones that they used to do. I suppose you get what you pay for.

CC

I have peas, beans, tomatoes, sweet peas and marigolds all on the go, saving me a fortune from the garden centre. Could do with some decent pots so maybe P2G will do these for a TSV, they aren't cheap though. I've got those slate effect planters and troughs and they are excellent, also the pebble ones that they used to do. I suppose you get what you pay for.

CC
they wont do the pots as just a tsv it will contain plants if they do it

I’ve recorded this to binge watch. I quite like Marcus Waring 😉
If it’s of any help
There’s also these if you haven’t seen them
Matt Baker Our Farm In The Dales
Series 1 & 2 plus Christmas Special available on more 4
https://www.radiotimes.com/programme/b-oepag8/matt-baker-our-farm-in-the-dales-season-1/

Kelvins Big Farming Adventure
Series 1 available on iplayer

If it’s of any help
https://www.radiotimes.com/programme/b-oepag8/matt-baker-our-farm-in-the-dales-season-1/

Yes, we have watched both of those. They are very good. Some of my extended family were farmers when I was a young girl and me and my brother used to play with the pigs and chickens. I have always wanted a small holding but, apart from having chickens until recently, we never got very far with it. I would love to have Kelvin’s farm, it looks beautiful 🐓🐓

If it’s of any help

Just watching Marcus - very nice 😊 Realised that, if my hubby grew his hair, he would look quite like him 😂😂

Just watching Marcus - very nice 😊 Realised that, if my hubby grew his hair, he would look quite like him 😂😂
Lucky you 😎
It’s a lovely place he has and the persons he comes across are very generous with produce, items, animals and their time.
Have you seen him in the puck pond yet?🤭🤣🤣

Did by any chance catch this October last year if not the four episodes are available to watch on more4.
Yes, I saw this as well 👍 Nice to have a blank canvas to work on. I had that when I moved into our house. I love gardening so do watch most gardening/farm programmes. Looks like you do as well? 😊👍

Yes, I saw this as well 👍 Nice to have a blank canvas to work on. I had that when I moved into our house. I love gardening so do watch most gardening/farm programmes. Looks like you do as well? 😊👍
Yes looks like it please let me if you come across anything.
I‘ve got BBC Garden Made Perfect on series link to catch up on.
We like really like watching Building The Dream with Charlie Luxton on More4 got loads on the Vbox to get through too.
Have stopped watching Location since that video of Phil with the deer, didn’t avidly watch Buy it or List it so they are easily missed.

Attachments

• Plant2Garden TSV 1.jpg
    Plant2Garden TSV 1.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Plant2Garden TSV 2.jpg
    Plant2Garden TSV 2.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 86
  • Plant2Garden TSV 3.jpg
    Plant2Garden TSV 3.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Plant2Garden TSV 4.jpg
    Plant2Garden TSV 4.jpg