Plastic trousers - Ughhh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Just switched QV tacky on and to my horror they had plastic trousers on by Attitudes by Renee. Even Goody looked awful in them so there's no hope for the rest of us is there. What on earth were they thinking of. :confused:

Completely agree Bensmum, they are THE most hideous things. Have you seen the massively baggy waist - but they are selling out! Unbelievable.

There must be lots of people want to look like they're wearing bin liners for xmas. Whatever floats your boat!

Well, teenagers would rather have pins stuck in their eyes than watch QVC, which leaves women of a certain age buying this stuff ! ugh ! ugh ! ugh !

How they can pass a spandex/something else mix off as 'faux leather' heaven only knows ....

It opens a whole new era of 'poetic licence' or 'fashion speak.'

I thought the whole range looked clingy, tight and horrible. And what a load of bull when they say it won't crease. I've had to return items that arrived looking like crumpled paper that wouldn't flatten out whatever I did. Can we please see an end to all this trans-Atlantic tripe that comes up monthly. The worst was the three-way dress that was clinging to Goody like cold chips. It was a static nightmare, either that or she hasn't shaved in a while and it was hitching to her hairs!

And I saw Ronnie Nicole in TK Maxx yesterday - black and gold dress with cap sleeves - for £9!

And I saw Ronnie Nicole in TK Maxx yesterday - black and gold dress with cap sleeves - for £9![/QUOTE

I've seen very unfetching Nina Leonard 'creations' in TK Maxx for next to nothing.

Latest posts

Back