Please help me choose which eek pendant to keep!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awwww, enjoy your 40's Weathergirl ... they're great fun and believe me when you reach your 50's you'll be so glad you did.
BTW I'm in the "keep both" camp by the way for the pendants! :nod:

If you can keep both then do as they are both stunning! I personally prefer the Circle one, it's so eye catching and classic. Happy Birthday!!!!

I prefer the heart one, but I would say to you "keep them both"!

If 60 is the new 40, then 40 must be the new 20! Worry not, I'll be 66 later this year and apart from not being as mobile as I used to be, life is still fun, and after all you're only as old as you feel!

Have a fantastic 40th birthday on Monday :mysmilie_500:

Happy Birthday!!! Ol'Snarly says HaveItAll =^.^= This from someone who started her own SelfGifting 3+months early. Received today #606012 bracelet and #607573 pendant. MyGrubbyPaws snapped ThoseBabies on in record time. Looks very nice on my paws and my scruffy neck. I did look your choices up (in case I 'needed' those, too!). *Off to 'hunt&prowl' some more in the catalogues. Watches, next, I think* x SelfAbsorbedSnarly

Oh Snarly you're a self gifting fiend!! My darling dad bought me a watch for my 50th ... well it was both my birthday and Christmas present for the year ... and many more to come if my stepmother works out how much he spent lol! It's got wee diamonds around the face and I thought I'll keep it for best. Well as if! I've worn it almost every day for a year. I don't wear it when gardening but other than that its on my wrist. I've lusted after one similar for many moons and now I have it all my other watches are redundant.

I'd be the same as Weathergirl, but then I won't spend anything on myself, so I'd defo decide on one to send back. Thing is, if I couldn't make my mind up, I'd return them both. I take it you do want to keep one of them? I'm not a lover of hearts, so I would go for the circle and, the fact that it is epiphany would, I think, swing it for me. Having said that, I prefer gold, so would I go for the hearts? For myself, I don't know. Do you spend a lot on yourself, throughout the year? If not excessively, and if you're not struggling financially - i.e. if the kids don't desperately need anything - keep them both, and deny yourself something else. I do think you should decide between the two, however, and keep just one; you don't really need two new pendants! Just my opinion, though!

Oh Tinkerbelle, my 2 were £20 each and the bracelet goes nicely with my Southwestern bracelets. And I don't even wear a watch, haven't for 'bout 25 years. Have my eye on a Seksy/heart one. Lovely that you have that bond with your dad and such a meaningful, tangible reminder of HisLove. You are blessed! Me, I haven't any family now so will treat MySelf to a few prezzies as it will also mark the end of a year-long diet for a BetterMe for my B/day. And they will serve as reminders to keep the weight off. Weathergirl, whatever you choose will be lovely, because you have the Love of your family shown in the gift! And that's what is truly important :heart: x GratefulSnarly

Lol, MsJabba, I'll take your advice, no arm twisting needed. :wink: Thanks about the CyberFamily, I am very grateful for y'all. Weathergirl, let us know your choice. x WannaKnowSnarly

Hi all, had a long day at work today, missed my daughters bedtime:( but managed to read my son a Hairy McLairy from Donaldsons Dairy story! Then hubby and me watched that new Major Crimes episode (quite good). Just caught up with all the posts. I thought wearing the hearts one today would be a good idea and I have the circle one all wrapped up to return in my handbag. I can see myself wearing the hearts one all the time and the circle, although I like it would get passed over in preference for the heart. I like it almost as much as my coffee bean and that is saying something! The circle one, even with the partial refund still cost £56 and that can be used for something else more worthwhile. If I am honest although I don't buy myself a lot if jewelery or clothes I do buy make up and skincare that I always use up. I buy L'Occitane stuff too. My children never go without but there are more important things to save up for to benefit the family as a whole rather than just me.

Snarly- I always enjoy your posts they are unique and funny. Thank you for your input to this thread! If I still lived on my own I would definitely be keeping both pendants! In fact heaven forbid I would own one of those Lori Greiner wall mounted mirrored cabinets. I wish I had one of those but sadly my collection of jewels would probably only fill a fifth of it at a push! I often wonder if any of you have enough jewelery to fill one of those cabinets.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back