Please, Please, Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:taphead:

Is this a shopping telly forum, or has it morphed into one for 14 year old American girls to discuss "boys", "prom" and "Justin Timberlake"?

Because if so, I'm in two minds whether I like it or not.

:devil:

I'm in my 60's Claw so its Matt Monro, line dancing and indigestion medicine that I discuss these days:doh:

Mrs James I agree with you, very strange first post indeed.

I'm not doubting the quality of any of the demonstrations on IW, but it would be nice if there were more products to be demonstrated! I hate seeing something that takes my fancy and knowing that it'll never see the light of day again unless it's one of The Usual Suspects (Karcher, Showroom Shine et al). It's a pity because I like the presenters and the overall "feel" of the channel - it's a lot of fun most of the time, but there is just nothing worth watching now. Protocol is the only show I look out for, and even then I only watch long enough to see if it's anything I want this time round to stock up.

I'm not doubting the quality of any of the demonstrations on IW, but it would be nice if there were more products to be demonstrated!

Looking at Ideal World's website they appear to have plenty of products to show us.

I think their problem is that they're contracted by suppliers to shift thousands of the hand-full of products we see again and again. And the only way they can do that is to show them virtually 24/7.

I've often seen Ideal World spend a whole hour demonstrating a product, then at the end of the show they quickly reel off the details of a few other products they "didn't have time to bring" us.

I've seen Janice

My family have made me promise that I will never buy anything for my computer from the shopping channels so I had only see Janice fleetingly. I had a good idea which one she was though by her attitude on here and I wasn't wrong. I took her advice and switched her off.

I haven't been able to follow anything with this thread, is it just me or is there a secret language, rolled up sock and one slipper wearing going on here? :thinking: :drunk: :taphead: :sweat: :doh: :confused: :tongue: :sad:

I haven't been able to follow anything with this thread, is it just me or is there a secret language, rolled up sock and one slipper wearing going on here? :thinking: :drunk: :taphead: :sweat: :doh: :confused: :tongue: :sad:

If I roll down a surgical stocking will that help? :wonder:

I was about to post the same thing! I've given up trying to make sense of it now :sun:

Bemused too!

I am a bit bemused as well ...

It might be a start HC. Roll the stocking down, remove a slipper, make sure you are hoodwinked and bare your left breast! Sorry, my husband is in the ministry of silly walks and dodgy handshakes ;o)

Inge x

I am a bit bemused as well ...

It might be a start HC. Roll the stocking down, remove a slipper, make sure you are hoodwinked and bare your left breast! Sorry, my husband is in the ministry of silly walks and dodgy handshakes ;o)

Inge x

Is he the one who walks with a stutter and talks with a limp?

Ps. I am up with rampaging earache Ballerina and just waiting for the oil of lavender to take effect... we old retired nurses know better than to trust anything the doctor gives us:happy: So apologies for this post... the devil finds work etc etc

Last edited:

You and me both. :happy:
I still have to wear the blasted things for another 2 weeks.

I have a spare pair (unworn) if anyone would like them (and a worn pair for the lurkers on here)

I'm with Mrs James too - very odd first post. :sun:

And I'm very proud of myself - I can follow this thread :blush: Maybe I haven't had enough tablets today?

You and me both. :happy:
I still have to wear the blasted things for another 2 weeks.

I have a spare pair (unworn) if anyone would like them (and a worn pair for the lurkers on here)

I'm with Mrs James too - very odd first post. :sun:

And I'm very proud of myself - I can follow this thread :blush: Maybe I haven't had enough tablets today?

If you can follow this thread Lottie, you've had too many tablets. Little pink uns by my reckoning

Latest posts

Back