Wrap it TSV 3.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 71
  • Wrap it TSV 4.jpg
    Wrap it TSV 4.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Wrap it TSV 5.jpg
    Wrap it TSV 5.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 76
This is the sort of thing that makes Mr Akimbo disproportionately excited...could be a purchase!

Wrap- It Storage Heavy-Duty & Super-Stretch 14 Piece Pack
Item Number: 736643
QVC Price £26.99
Todays Special Value Price £19.99
P&P £2.95

Get your hardware organised at home with this 14-piece pack of storage straps from Wrap It. Perfect for tidying up everything from cords and cables, to hoses and tools, you'll receive six heavy-duty straps and eight super-stretch straps, in varying lengths. If there's anything that needs bundling or hanging, be a bike in the garden or a ladder in the garage, these versatile straps make the perfect DIY accessory. Simply wrap, store and hang!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Wrap-It Storage Heavy-Duty & Super-Stretch 14 Piece Pack from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £26.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.99 plus P&P, you’re saving £7.

Heavy duty - able to hold up to 22.6kg, the heavy-duty straps are super strong. Made from polypropylene and rust-resistant grommet for easy hanging, these straps are weatherproof, re-usable and built to last. Whether it's a set of Christmas lights or a step ladder you're hanging, these multi-purpose straps are up to the job.

Super stretch - featuring hoop-and-loop closures that can pull tight around cables or objects with a Kung Fu-like grip, the super-stretch straps are incredibly flexible and easy to use. You'll triumph over tangles like a champ!

A great gift - ideal as a storage solution around the house, this 14-piece pack would make a great gift for DIYers and homeowners. It's a hardware accessory that's got so many uses - so Wrap It up and give them a practical present!

• Polypropylene, polyamide, polyester, rubber, nylon

Whats in the pack?

• 2 x 7" heavy-duty straps
  • 2 x 10" heavy-duty straps
  • 1 x 13" heavy-duty strap
  • 1 x 17" heavy-duty straps
  • 2 x 6" super-stretch straps
  • 2 x 9" super-stretch straps
  • 2 x 12" super-stretch straps
  • 1 x 18" super-stretch strap
  • 1 x 24" super-stretch strap

All measurements are approximate

Looks like double entendre Tommy Cross (I knew his brother Banbury) and Old Skin had a pre-show bet as to who could get in ‘smorgasbord’ the soonest. Also good to see Peter Kay reprising his shopping telly DIY character again - taping up cheap plastic buckets.

I can’t work out how to do links on my iPad because I access Amazon via their app. I have found these on there though which might be the ones to which alisonwt is referring. 🤔 If you click on the photo then the full description is visible.
I’m going to give these a go. Thank you.

Any link please
Sorry, I struggle to read these on my phone. The link above looks like one of the ones I was looking at. There were a lot of different combinations and sizes so I was trying to work out what I really would use instead of just getting a variety that would mostly end up unused.

Anyone remember the straps for lifting heavy objects?

They were called something like "forearm forklifts". They worked well, but I've only had to use them to move one heavy object so far!

Anyone remember the straps for lifting heavy objects?

They were called something like "forearm forklifts". They worked well, but I've only had to use them to move one heavy object so far!
I got those and like you have only used them once. But they did the job admirably. The problem is finding where I've put them when I need them again.

Latest posts

Back