• Sfixx TSV 1.jpg
    Sfixx TSV 1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 47
SFIXX Set of 2 Telescopic Magnetic Torches with 185 Lumen Side Bar Light
Item NUmber: 731886
QVC Price £27.00
Todays Special Value Price £20.98
P&P £3.95

Make light work of DIY, outdoor projects and other everyday tasks with this set of two telescopic LED torches from SFIXX. These handy torches not only illuminate the way with impressive bright light, but also feature a magnetic and bendable telescopic end, perfect for picking up lost keys, tools and more from hard-to-reach places. Whether you keep one torch in your car, another one in your bag or in the DIY drawer, these practical and versatile tools offer peace of mind and will give you bright light whenever you need it.

Brighter than ever -
these impressive torches boast 185 lumens in the body sidebar light, and 20 lumens on the end light, both with powerful yet less energy-draining COB LED, meaning you can enjoy brighter light for longer.

Hands-free handling - need your hands free? These practical torches come with a handy magnet and a hanging hook, perfect for securing them to a surface wherever you need light the most. With hands-free capabilities, lighting up your space quickly and effortlessly has never been easier.

A versatile tool - dropped your car keys down the side of your seat? These torches feature a light-up, bendable telescopic neck with a strong magnetic tip, perfect for rescuing items that have fallen into tight and awkward spaces, or for lighting up hard-to-reach areas.

Bring peace of mind with you - these torches also feature a solid and flashing red LED emergency light setting, great to have in your car in case you run into any issues on the road.

Great for gifting - whether they're a DIY lover, a camper or a jack of all trades, this torch set will make the perfect, practical gift for a loved one. Ideal for daily use, road trips, or camping, they'll love utilising all the practical capabilities these torches have to offer.

Choose your colour - available in a range of shades, you can personalise your torches to suit you. For a classic look, opt for Black or Silver. If you prefer something colourful, opt for Blue, Green, or Red.

• Requires 3 x AAA batteries and 4 x LR44 button cell batteries (included)
  • Each torch comes with its own colour-coordinated gift box
  • Torch measures (h x w x d): 25.4cm x 2.7cm x 2.3cm (10" x 1"x 0.9")
  • Telescopic extension length: 65cm (25.5")
  • Weight (each): 156g

Choose from:

• Green
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Silver
  • Black

What's in the box?

• 2 x COB telescopic heavy-duty torches

All measurements are approximate

They’re almost identical to ones that were sold in a trio a couple of years ago by another company. SFIXX often seem to do their own version of other companies’ products, like those ultra hooks. 🤔

Not something I would buy as they need 2 sets of batteries.

The side torch needs 3xAAA which is fine, but the main torch (the spotlight) needs 3 button batteries. I don't think they would last long, are probably expensive to buy, and not what you would find in many shops that sell batteries.

If I'm not mistaken, that woman seems to do all torches and lamps, regardless of the make.

Not something I would buy as they need 2 sets of batteries.

The side torch needs 3xAAA which is fine, but the main torch (the spotlight) needs 3 button batteries. I don't think they would last long, are probably expensive to buy, and not what you would find in many shops that sell batteries.

If I'm not mistaken, that woman seems to do all torches and lamps, regardless of the make.
We’re these a tsv before Strato? I have a set that seem very familiar by Halo

We’re these a tsv before Strato? I have a set that seem very familiar by Halo
I don’t think these specific torches have been a TSV but, as I posted earlier, they are almost identical to the set of three torches by Halo which I bought. Tom occasionally seems to bring out similar items that are made by other companies, like the stick on hooks.

I think the Halo torches were a better deal though. Three torches, instead of two, and only one set of “normal” batteries are needed. The only difference is that these ones are COB lights whereas the Halo ones are LED bulbs.

Latest posts

Back