Practical Presents TSV 18/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done all you brave souls hanging out your washing. Good luck. After forty years of tumble drying, I will cling on tightly to it.

Well done all you brave souls hanging out your washing. Good luck. After forty years of tumble drying, I will cling on tightly to it.
It's lovely hanging washing out on a breezy day,clothes etc smell fresh drying that way.

I hang out all year whenever possible.
I've found my 600 GSM towels from Matalan are lovely and soft especially if it's windy and they weren't expensive.

It's lovely hanging washing out on a breezy day,clothes etc smell fresh drying that way.

I've found my 600 GSM towels from Matalan are lovely and soft especially if it's windy and they weren't expensive.
I politely disagree. Towels dried outside are HORRIBLE: tough, rough and hard. My drying smells lovely. But if you have the time, enjoy your outside drying. I am sticking with my tumble dryer. I will NEVER let by laundry routine be dictated by the weather!

I politely disagree. Towels dried outside are HORRIBLE: tough, rough and hard. My drying smells lovely. But if you have the time, enjoy your outside drying. I am sticking with my tumble dryer. I will NEVER let by laundry routine be dictated by the weather!
Mine aren't I don't use detergent I use liquid soap flakes.

I agree, hate the hard feel of towels that have been dried outside.

I use soap nuts and nothing ends up feeling crunchy ….. unless I’m just lucky,

Guess what? My arranged pick up for today didn't happen. I'm mightily pissed off because I was supposed to be moving back to the house today, stayed in all day to get this trash picked up and a no show. Is it Evri or did Q not really arrange a pick up? My Evri guy is really good and I know him. If he'd had a booking to pick up a parcel I really think he would have. Now I have the hassle of rearranging it all over again. Not happy.

CC

PS: I can't believe that you actually bought that heap of ****. :LOL:
Spin on it. Where were you when I actually said I was going to buy it? Advice? Counselling? There was a deafening silence. What about when you bought that mandolin thing that sliced half your fingers off? Did I say it was a heap of ****? Welcome back Sis.

CC

Spin on it. Where were you when I actually said I was going to buy it? Advice? Counselling? There was a deafening silence. What about when you bought that mandolin thing that sliced half your fingers off? Did I say it was a heap of ****? Welcome back Sis.

CC
Does it have a spin function too? Now, that could have worked.

Where were you when I actually said I was going to buy it
>>I didn't want to piss on your chips.

Welcome back Sis.<<

>>At your service 😃

What's better - Tumble dryer or outdoors? There's only one way to decide - "FIGHT"!

Seriously though, I like a good tumble dryer, but there's one thing I'd like to add to the outdoor option - The amount of washing you can get dried in one go, but for the tumble dryer at least the birds can't $hit all over your washing. I think they can sense when you've got the white stuff out, the b'stards fill up on blackberries and literally divebomb!

PS: I can't believe that you actually bought that heap of ****. :LOL:
1696153733259.png
This is the biggest heap of **** I ever bought. It's a vacuum cleaner than you filled with water. It was supposed to be good for allergy suffers as it trapped all the dirt and impurities in the water which you simply emptied when you were done. It weighed a ton even when empty, it was bulky, noisy, the suction was poor and it was impossible to clean as all the dirt got trapped in the nooks and crannies that you couldn't reach. I used to have to empty it outside because I was unable to lift it up to the sink and it wasn't cheap either.

View attachment 26630This is the biggest heap of **** I ever bought. It's a vacuum cleaner than you filled with water. It was supposed to be good for allergy suffers as it trapped all the dirt and impurities in the water which you simply emptied when you were done. It weighed a ton even when empty, it was bulky, noisy, the suction was poor and it was impossible to clean as all the dirt got trapped in the nooks and crannies that you couldn't reach. I used to have to empty it outside because I was unable to lift it up to the sink and it wasn't cheap either.
HA ha ha. They saw you coming :LOL:

Wino o clock?

Waited in all day yesterday to have the drier picked up - guess what? No show. So now I have to go through the whole rigmarole again and it's blocking the front door as well :mad::mad:

CC
I promise I'm not laughing.....:devilish:

The thought of that huge contraption & you huffing, puffing & cursing around/at it..:LOL:

Seriously though, have a word with them. Tell them it's 'blocking the fire exit & is a health & safety hazard. If it causes any further distress, they will be liable' Fecking eejits. Ask for a goodwill offer.

I am surprised that they offered a Sunday collection?

What's better - Tumble dryer or outdoors? There's only one way to decide - "FIGHT"!

Seriously though, I like a good tumble dryer, but there's one thing I'd like to add to the outdoor option - The amount of washing you can get dried in one go, but for the tumble dryer at least the birds can't $hit all over your washing. I think they can sense when you've got the white stuff out, the b'stards fill up on blackberries and literally divebomb!
My problem with 'drying out' (!) is the washing gestapo opposite, who feel it is their right to complain/comment on my laundry affecting their view.
Yes, really.

HA ha ha. They saw you coming :LOL:

Wino o clock?
Must've been - something clearly made me take leave of my senses! Even if it had turned out to be easy to clean, lets not forget it needed to be emptied after every use else you'd have a tank of dirty water to look at/smell. Even if it was light enough to pour away down the sink, the bog, the bath would you really want the debris from your vacuum cleaner in those places? I am now remembering trying having to fill the cannister with jugs of water as direct from the tap was awkward and of course impossible to lift once full, I'm remembering getting wet feet when I was trying to empty it. Worst shopping telly product ever - unless anyone knows different!!

Latest posts

Back