Precious by Diamonique Launches 03/05/22 at 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why have they called it precious 🤔 none of the stones are precious although the metals are. But DMQ has always been in precious metal 🙄
Because they can’t call it ‘Semi’?! 😂

(And ‘Semi-precious’, which would be accurate, just doesn’t really sell it so well!

I’m not sure why but I don’t like semi precious stones - especially things like Lapis and similar - in yellow gold.

I know it’s been the trend for a while, but I do prefer semi precious stones with silver or rhodium plate?

Have to be honest I was hoping for other stones. There are some lovely and not-outrageously-expensive stones they could have used. Citrine, amethyst, garnet - things with a bit more sparkle. But, who knows, maybe another time. Although I think Eek has really jumped in price of late - I saw some earrings I liked but £60 for silver hoops with CZ... too much!

Have to be honest I was hoping for other stones. There are some lovely and not-outrageously-expensive stones they could have used. Citrine, amethyst, garnet - things with a bit more sparkle. But, who knows, maybe another time. Although I think Eek has really jumped in price of late - I saw some earrings I liked but £60 for silver hoops with CZ... too much!
Heard on TJC ametrine is going to be more expensive/rare than tanzanite. Oh good, we’ve got a new spiel to look forward to.

I do like a nice Ametrine though. But I can't see it being more pricey than Tanzanite. How long before Gemporia nick this trope from TJC do we reckon?

Latest posts

Back