Presenter leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
"Which presenter is leaving QVC this week?"

The above was posted on Q FB but no replies yet

Anyone know? Anyone taking bets?

for me it would have to be multiple presenters!

Hope its Charlie but I think he will be there until he is 90 and still claiming how young he looks:mysmilie_17:

I hope it's Marv. OMG I can't watch her ����������

If I was to money on it, I'd say she's already left, Kathy Tayler perhaps? To be honest I don't think any of them really cut it anymore so they should all go. it's all changed dramatically since day one, presenter wise that is, nothing else though, it's still the same archaic structure as it was on day one.

With a bit of luck it will be the poison dwarf DF. Hopefully to ride off into the sunset and spend the rest of her days writing terrible books and having coffee mornings.

Nooooo ! I like Charlie - I'd go so far as to say he's my favourite ! So tongue-in-cheek, just my sort of humour.

Debbie F - Her presenting (and dress) 'style' fascinate me and I can watch her without cringing as I do with some others.

On my Exit list would be Marv, that new woman from the pre-recorded channels and Simon Biagi.

Maybe we could roll them all up into one giant presenter and get rid of them all at once. I hope it is Sarah Griffiths.

It is well known that I cannot abide Chuntley so of course she is joint top with SG on my list.

I have just heard her say "I'm a real Bridgit Jones". What the heck??

I thought Katy Taylor was off after having an operation? No doubt by the time she comes back(if indeed she does), she will have moved on from the endless my daughter's wedding.

She was back briefly after having her op, and she said she was having a bit of a break till I think August! Her husband has retired she also said on the show I saw her on.

What I meant was maybe she's liked being a lady of leisure and has decided not to return, technically meaning she's left, I'm probably wrong though. :mysmilie_17:

When they say presenter, are we 100% sure it's not one of the guest presenters... given how much her time at QVC has been cut - Jilly Jones? I would be very disappointed, as I'm far from satisfied with the expertise or competence in the area of food preparation shown by her successor on Easi-Yo, for example.

No idea and bon voyage to whoever it is!
:mysmilie_8:
Let's hope it's Craig, Claire, Marv or Sarah. Cannot watch any of them, mainly because I feel they are talking to children and find them rather condescending!

This could just be a case of someone getting the wrong end of the stick. Nobody else has posted on Facebook saying they think someone is leaving and there are still just 4 comments on the original post. There again QVC haven't denied it either so I suppose it's possible. Don't count your chickens!

Latest posts

Back