Presenter shakeup?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Erm, I cant remember any re-jigging when Ali K was off for months due to her illness, or when Chloe was also off sick. So just exactly what makes DF so special that re-arranging schedules is necessary ????

l remember on here that Julia R was regarded as THE queen bee of presenters, but she has now been usurped by DF

I don't think the lunchtime changes are connected with Debbie Flint's China trip. I have QVC on during the day, mostly, so I don't see much of the evening regulars. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of a shake up but too much of Jill Franks would put me orf my tea and crumpets!

Normally when a company decides to have a shake up it generally means something's wrong so they're trying something new, maybe sales are down. I could be wrong, but with painfully slow deliveries, expensive p&p and a dire refund system, I really wouldn't be surprised if QVC are on dodgy ground.

Maybe I'm just lucky but all my stuff is delivered within 5 days and any time I've had a refund it's been in my account within 3 days - unlike Ideal World who took a month to refund one time.

CC

I don't know about Presenter shake up, but I feel its Groundhog Day with regard the tsv's. ANOTHER Dyson ???? give it a couple of weeks and there'll be another Kipling.

Something surely ain't right at Q towers.

Latest posts

Back