Presenters hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another person whose hair looks as though it’s been done is Nicola Sturgeon, I can’t imagine she’s doing that herself. I’ve got an appointment for the 20th March, can’t wait. I live in Wales and we are hoping that hairdressers will be allowed to open in 11 days time

Another person whose hair looks as though it’s been done is Nicola Sturgeon, I can’t imagine she’s doing that herself. I’ve got an appointment for the 20th March, can’t wait. I live in Wales and we are hoping that hairdressers will be allowed to open in 11 days time
I agree. Short hair looking the same throughout the lockdown isn't plausible. Maybe her hairdresser is her support bubble?

Regarding hair extensions/wigs/hair pieces: you name it, I've had it. It's so much more comfortable for me to go ''au natural." I've grown my hair long and tie it at the back into a low bun. I colour it myself so never have to go to the hairdresser any more. I hated sitting in the chair looking at myself in the mirror and harsh overhead light for a couple of hours. Depressing. And I was never happy when I came home. Some women expect to come out of the hairdresser looking like a goddess, but it never happened to me.

Hairdressers opening on April 12 if the Covidiots don’t ruin it for us.
At least 26th April in Scotland

No way she has had it done, the length at back shows it is well overdue a cut. I know in lockdown last year her haidresser gave her colour to do her roots at home herself but obviously she couldn't do highlights like she normally has so probably done same this time.

I’m not expecting hairdressers to open until late April, maybe even May, however mine is a one woman band and can only do so many in a day .
She’s not the most pleasant person but the only one who can tame my mop. Obviously she takes the more lucrative appointments first so as I’m just a cut and dry I’m far down the list, not but per hour (it takes 20 minutes start to finish) I’m fairly sure she does as well out of me as those getting colours. In the old days she was able to do me whilst another client was sitting in foils etc but of course none of that now.

I’ve given up with my hair. It just curls in any direction and looks a mess. Doesn’t really matter because on the odd occasion I leave the house I’m incognito - the mask and my specs cover 90% of my face !

No way she has had it done, the length at back shows it is well overdue a cut. I know in lockdown last year her haidresser gave her colour to do her roots at home herself but obviously she couldn't do highlights like she normally has so probably done same this time.
Oh no!

As I’m bored beyond belief, my current hobby is spot the lockdown hair cut.

During the weekly shop I spend my time muttering to Mr L that “she certainly hasn’t been without a hair appointment in months” or “there’s a woman with the same lockdown hair as me”

Everyone on TV either falls into 2 categories- getting sneaky hairdos, or keeping to rules like the rest of us. Films and dramas required costumes, make up and hair, everything else doesn’t , certainly not a TV morning/lunch chat show. I certainly think more of those keeping to the rules no matter how unkempt their hair is.

Ooh jealous! Counting the days until I can get mine done.

I think Ruthless has a hairdresser who tidies her up for TV - didn’t she mention this?

Not much required, stick on a helmet and cut around it - voila, the helmet haircut she always sports pre and post lockdown. I have seen photo shoots she has done for magazines where they have done her hair, make up and clothes (possible a soft focus as well) and she looks 10 years younger - I find her very old fashioned and stiff.

She looks as though she uses at least one can of hairspray every week, it's probably stunted its growth.

IW used to do clip in extensions a few years ago, and I did get a short curly one. It worked well, but like kitchen gadgets, they get shoved in the cupboard after the 'fad' has passed.
I once bought the curly hair bun things from QVC as second day hairstyle. Not sure what I was thinking

I cut the back of my hair yesterday. I haven't had the guts to look in the mirror yet so my hairdresser will be the first to admire it. I'm a coward.

Latest posts

Back