Presenters hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chunts has long hair again in the ultrasun POTM???? Whaaaaat? She mentions April first, but the hair looks good. Am I missing something?
Yes I saw her with a long pony tail last week and mentioned to Mr Twirl that it must be a Ken Paves clip on thingy. I remember her saying years ago that she had so many that she had her hair coloured to match them.

My hair won’t grow down just gets thicker and bushier. It’s 4 months since the last cut and it’s grown about 1.25 inches at its longest point but it’s about 5 inches wider.

One plus point is no roots to worry about.

ive resorted to clips although I bought bands I can’t get them to sit right and MrL makes fun of me.

Chunts has long hair again in the ultrasun POTM???? Whaaaaat? She mentions April first, but the hair looks good. Am I missing something?

Yes I saw her with a long pony tail last week and mentioned to Mr Twirl that it must be a Ken Paves clip on thingy. I remember her saying years ago that she had so many that she had her hair coloured to match them.

The pick of the month clips tend to be filmed at least a month in advance so likely was filmed before CH cut her hair.

Hers is long & Abi/Abbie/Abbey's is shorter than it was last week & salons aren't open yet... Is it possible that it's a repeat of the one from last April?

My hairdressers isn't going to open again - ever. I am glad that between Mr Twirl and myself we have managed to keep mine OKish but I do feel sorry for the staff. Apparently my lad, Dean, is going to be starting up his own business through Facebook but I don't do social media so will carry on with my DIY attempts.
On a different note I took a parcel in for a neighbour last week and didn't recognise her. She has always had thick, long blonde hair but was sporting a grey buzz cut. She told me that she had done it herself but didn't know why. I asked how everything was going as I knew that her husband was diagnosed with kidney, lung and pancreatic cancer on Boxing Day only to be told that he had passed away 5 weeks ago. I am afraid that I gave her a hug as she was so upset. Because of Covid none of the neighbours knew, so sad as he was a lovely chap. Oh and apparently he was sent home from hospital with Covid that the whole family contracted - wish she had told me that bit before I hugged her. Anyway last time I saw her she now has a blonde buzz cut. Grief affects us all differently I suppose.
How desperately sad & I think your instinct to hug her was absolutely the right one. I know two nurses who have cared for covid patients for the past year & a doctor who has spent his free time giving vaccinations, all three have said that contact like a hug doesn't pass on a virus unless people kiss passionately or cough into each other's face while doing it & even then it would have to be for several minutes. I've looked after my granddaughter on & off since all this started, she goes to nursery every Friday, my daughter teaches in a primary school, my sil is management in a high school & I've been in close contact with her, neither of us have caught or passed on anything, not even a cold. I read the article in Saturday's Telegraph about the fear factor created by SAGE, it was very sobering reading & I think there will be some people who will never be free from the worry this has created.

Latest posts

Back