Presenters hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recall her when her hair wasn’t blonde and she had the Debs and MW Melissa type stripes.
Found this picture of Ann when her hair was darker.

Attachments

• 7CF8DA33-2851-4F27-9F1B-9A9681C49B56.jpeg
    7CF8DA33-2851-4F27-9F1B-9A9681C49B56.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 120
I recall her when her hair wasn’t blonde and she had the Debs and MW Melissa type stripes.
Found this picture of Ann when her hair was darker.
As we get older, we lose pigment in our skin as well as our hair. So a cour that flatters us when we are younger can become draining and ageing even a few years later.

As we get older, we lose pigment in our skin as well as our hair. So a cour that flatters us when we are younger can become draining and ageing even a few years later.
My hair dresser says this. Every few months she lightens the colour she puts on my hair by a couple of shades. Says she’ll tell me when she thinks I should let the colour grow out and go “au naturel”, 50 shades of grey. She is very skilful so I let her do what she thinks !

I should imagine that her hair is quite gray. Now that she’s gone a bit darker, she will need her roots touching up every few weeks

I saw Anne on the gardening show and though the hair colour made her look very pale, unless she wasn’t feeling 100%.

I don't knkow about the presenters, but I notice a lot of the male news readers do the same. Ben Brown on the BBC has often gone from pale brown to dark, and its laughable to see how the hint of tint has bled on to his hairline. Mark Stone on Sky is another as was Jon Sopel from a lightish black to Bella Lugosi black !

I notice these things 🔎

Mr CC was convinced he wasn't getting offered jobs because his hair had gone semi grey and he looked like an old badger 🦡

Out came the Just for Men and guess what? He got the job :LOL: He honestly did lol. He still looks like an old badger and the Just for Men turned his hair a sort of rusty grey (obviously dyed lol). Maybe they felt sorry for him ha ha ha.

CC

Unfortunatey Anne suffers from thinning hair at the scalp more noticeable at partings. When she lost the weight and had a bit of a makeover the colour she had then made this much less noticeable. I’m afraid this colour and any dark shade doesnt work, it needs to be as near the scalp tones and not a block colour.

Just seen Ann for first time in ages.She looks ’fresher’ not sure about the hair maybe a shade or two lighter? I accepted grey many years ago and get quite a few complements but it’s the products I use.Grey and drab is not the way to go! I know people who think their blonde locks disguise the ageing process, not so it’s the face and skin, that gives the game away.

Just seen Ann for first time in ages.She looks ’fresher’ not sure about the hair maybe a shade or two lighter? I accepted grey many years ago and get quite a few complements but it’s the products I use.Grey and drab is not the way to go! I know people who think their blonde locks disguise the ageing process, not so it’s the face and skin, that gives the game away.
Me too, had to accept the grey after allergy to hair dye. I’ve since embraced it and some friends & family have since ditched the dye too.
What products do you use?

Lloyd, Blue shampoos and conditioners and there are many brands these days, but I now am using shampoo & conditioner to try and encourage thickness.The main product is Charles Worthington Colour Plex Violet Toning Mousse.I sometimes mix this with a non colour Mousse so you don’t get too strong a colour hoping it doesn’t look like a blue rinse.John Frieda did one which I used for years, and a bit cheaper but that was discontinued.

Did anyone else find the purple tint shampoos very messy and stained the grout etc? when I had my bathroom redone 2 yeas ago I stopped using these but would be interested if they didn’t stain.

Lloyd, Blue shampoos and conditioners and there are many brands these days, but I now am using shampoo & conditioner to try and encourage thickness.The main product is Charles Worthington Colour Plex Violet Toning Mousse.I sometimes mix this with a non colour Mousse so you don’t get too strong a colour hoping it doesn’t look like a blue rinse.John Frieda did one which I used for years, and a bit cheaper but that was discontinued.
Thank you so much for your response.

Latest posts

Back