Presenters hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did a bit of stockpiling some time ago when I saw this product in Tesco - its Garnier Perfect Silver, and it came in about 4 shades thereof. I found it great to use, and always had compliments. Then like most products it started to be stocked less and less, so when I was able to buy it, I stockpiled. It was around £5.99 - or two for £10.

Now on Amazon it can be bought but the price is beyond laughable, ranging from £9.99 to £29.99 :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. A good product, but not at those prices. Sadly its another 'find' that's bit the dust.

I did a bit of stockpiling some time ago when I saw this product in Tesco - its Garnier Perfect Silver, and it came in about 4 shades thereof. I found it great to use, and always had compliments. Then like most products it started to be stocked less and less, so when I was able to buy it, I stockpiled. It was around £5.99 - or two for £10.

Now on Amazon it can be bought but the price is beyond laughable, ranging from £9.99 to £29.99 :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. A good product, but not at those prices. Sadly its another 'find' that's bit the dust.

The 29.99 is for a pack of 6. So a fiver each?

Thank you so much for your response.
A Touch of Silver by Pro-voke, shampoo and conditioner are very good and only around £2 from Home Bargains etc.

Did anyone else find the purple tint shampoos very messy and stained the grout etc? when I had my bathroom redone 2 yeas ago I stopped using these but would be interested if they didn’t stain.
Yes, and you also got build up from them and had to use a deep cleansing shampoo. A friend used one and ended up with a weird purple build up in her hair.

I’ve just bought the new Shrine drops in champagne you just add to any conditioner your using and leave for 10 minutes.😊

The 29.99 is for a pack of 6. So a fiver each?

A Touch of Silver by Pro-voke, shampoo and conditioner are very good and only around £2 from Home Bargains etc.
Thanks for spotting that M, yes, I may have to plunge to keep my stock topped up. I really do find it works well on my hair.

Used that too, I was told it is the conditioner that has more colour impact?
Yes, because you left the conditioner on longer. I remember using both way back when QVC sold it and my hair was an ash blond shade. I used to leave the condition on for about 20 minutes. Even then, AY was pushing their version of deep cleanse shampoo to refresh your hair, can't remember the name of the one from Aveda.

We have an Aveda counter in our House of Fraser, but when Estee Lauder bought them over discontinued loads of products I really liked, so I never use now.

Thanks for spotting that M, yes, I may have to plunge to keep my stock topped up. I really do find it works well on my hair.
I was looking at this B - did I pick up that you only use it every couple of weeks? If so I could keep the mes to our utility room!
As it gradually washes out is there a noticeable colour in the washing water IYKWIM.

Latest posts

Back