Preview orders of next US BE TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
Take a look here Looks rather nice

What is it: A 10-piece Sea Yourself collection that inspires sentiments like reflection, energy, and balance, just like the ocean does. Like the deep, wondrous sea, 100% pure bareMinerals is makeup that isn't just beautiful on the surface--it has natural depth and intrigue that goes beyond your skin.

Who is it for: All skin types and complexions.

Why is it different: It's no coincidence that Sea Yourself leads you to feel in sync with your beauty--it's got everything you need for a complete look. The blush and eye colors are infused with a blend of ocean minerals. And to protect the skin of sea lovers, we've added natural SPF ingredients to every shade. As you dive into these oceanic colors and their remarkable minerals, your confidence emerges like a breath of fresh air. That's some kind of beautiful.

How do I use it: Buff 100% pure bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation all over your face with the Kabuki Light Brush for impeccable coverage.

Buff Reflection SPF 20 Eye Color from lash to brow with the fuller end of the Double-ended Shape & Define Brush for a soft, illuminating base. Highlight the inner corner of your eye for a brightening effect.

Show intriguing depth by sweeping Serenity SPF 20 Eye Color on your lower lid and into the crease contour with the same brush end.

Add intensity by applying Energy SPF 20 Eye Color to your upper and lower lash lines with the fine end of the same brush. For rich gleam, apply it "foiled" with a dampened brush.

Apply Flawless Definition Mascara to your top and bottom lashes, reaching the smallest lashes at the corner of your eyes.

I have a few bits from this the Kaabuki light brush still feels a little scratchy not as bad as the other Kabuki's though, I have the energy liner which is a gorgeous slate colour and also the Fiji lipgloss this IMO is not as shiny as other glosses and seems more like a balm nice corally nude colour though quite similar to the Stinson Beach lipguard that BE used to do.

Its a goood TSV I don't think it will be the one we will get for ou TSV next month going by SJ's posts on her FB page but, hey we can live in hope :D

I have a few bits from this the Kaabuki light brush still feels a little scratchy not as bad as the other Kabuki's though, I have the energy liner which is a gorgeous slate colour and also the Fiji lipgloss this IMO is not as shiny as other glosses and seems more like a balm nice corally nude colour though quite similar to the Stinson Beach lipguard that BE used to do.

Its a goood TSV I don't think it will be the one we will get for ou TSV next month going by SJ's posts on her FB page but, hey we can live in hope :D

Sorry if i am a bit thick but what is an FB page??

Latest posts

Back