Prices Candles TSV 23/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price's Candles Set of 10 Winter Jar Candles in Gift Boxes
Item Number 827584
QVC Price £66.00
TSV Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

Illuminate your winter with this delightful set of 10 jar candles from Price's Candles, each housed in an individual gift box. Perfect for the festive gifting season, these scented treasures offer a symphony of intoxicating fragrances. From the warmth of Moroccan Amber to the crisp freshness of Frosted Fir, these candles will transport you to a world of enchanting scents.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Price’s Candles Set of 10 Winter Jar Candles in Gift Boxes individually from Price’s Candles you’d pay £99.90. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £65.99.

Variety in every box - with 10 distinct fragrances, you're not only spoilt for choice but also assured of discovering a scent - or several - that resonate with you or your loved ones.

Gift-ready delights - each candle comes nestled in its own gift box, making this set an ideal present for the festive season, or a treat for yourself.

Extended glow - revel in up to 450 hours of cumulative burn time. Each individual jar offers up to 45 hours, ensuring a fragrant glow through winter.

Subscribe & Save - want to extend you aromatic journey throughout the seasons? Select our Subscribe & Save plan to lock in a further 10 spring fragrances in January, followed by 10 summer fragrances in April.

Paraffin wax
Total burn time: up to 450 hours
Set weight: 3.9kg
Set: 43cm x 18cm x 12cm (16.9" x 7.1" x 4.7")
Jar (height x diameter): 8.3cm x 7.4cm (3.3" x 2.9")

What's in the box?
10 x candle jars - in Moroccan Amber, Jasmine & Musk, Frosted Fir, Holiday Spice, Fig & Honey, Warm Clementine, White Winter, English Oak, Pink Champagne, White Chocolate & Macadamia

Subscribe & Save Option
Item Number 830573

That’s a very good price. But I’m not sure this year…… I do like the smaller tea lights and votives. I will have to give this some thought!

Yes, I have had them before. I always have candles burning. I get through an awful lot. For everyday I buy Asda's Pacific Wax range. £3.50 for a large jar - like the big yankee ones - and a range of scents, some better than others but at that price I won't complain. The pacific wax melts though are very meh...

I wasn't tempted this time as I found the set I bought last year was really hit and miss and I've still got one unopened one left to use and 2 that are partially used. It's a shame really as I like candles in glasses as opposed to ornamental containers that you feel you should find a use for afterwards. The throw was good and they burned down evenly. It was the fragrances I had a problem with. There was only one I really loved, but the rest was a mixed bag. One was so vile I threw it away, another was a bit sweet and sickly, one smelled of stale aftershave and the rest were just ok. I did actually pop one into a birthday hamper I made for someone as I was lucky enough to find one that wasn't too xmassy and it smelt nice in the box (hopefully it was just as nice when burned). I know this set consists of different fragrances than the last time, they sound lovely of course but I'd rather not risk it again - I mean who knew warm mandarin and ginger would smell like floor polish? I've still got the Enchanted Forest to go and I'm hoping that it doesn't give off toilet cleaner vibes - I'll let you know in due course.

I wasn't tempted this time as I found the set I bought last year was really hit and miss and I've still got one unopened one left to use and 2 that are partially used. It's a shame really as I like candles in glasses as opposed to ornamental containers that you feel you should find a use for afterwards. The throw was good and they burned down evenly. It was the fragrances I had a problem with. There was only one I really loved, but the rest was a mixed bag. One was so vile I threw it away, another was a bit sweet and sickly, one smelled of stale aftershave and the rest were just ok. I did actually pop one into a birthday hamper I made for someone as I was lucky enough to find one that wasn't too xmassy and it smelt nice in the box (hopefully it was just as nice when burned). I know this set consists of different fragrances than the last time, they sound lovely of course but I'd rather not risk it again - I mean who knew warm mandarin and ginger would smell like floor polish? I've still got the Enchanted Forest to go and I'm hoping that it doesn't give off toilet cleaner vibes - I'll let you know in due course.
Im glad you've posted this review Merry, I was very tempted but won't bother now. I had a set years ago and wasn't that impressed then. Think my money is safe!

Didn't sell out they rarely do. For the money like I said they are good but dont expect a £50.00 candle throw or complexity. They are worth the £4.00
I know what you're saying £4 for a candle is a good price individually. If I paid that amount for a single candle that I ended up throwing away 'cause the smell was unpleasant no great shakes. These only work out at £4 a piece 'cause you're having to pay over £30 for a whole set. Imo quality wise the set is great which is all very well but if even some of them smell awful then that's one hell of a waste of money. I guess candle buying is a chancy thing and it's luck of the draw. Like you say spend £50 and yes you'll get more authentic fragrances and guaranteed quality but I would never spend that sort of money on a candle in a million years. I think I'll stick to buying them individually and smelling them in the box first.

I like Liz Earle Candles a real treat imo. The wax and the scent compositions are very very good. You get what you pay for. May even treat myself to the new larger one she is selling. I know I will love it. If I get a reasonable throw from a cheap candle and a nice enough scent thats ok. I dont know any £4.00 candle that smells like a £40.00 candle. For the price the Prices are good enough: I manage my expectations.

Just been to John Lewis. Thy have the new Candle in the large size for £35.00 each. It smells Devine on cold sniff. Was dreaming about it all night but they said it was not part of the John Lewis promotion. Anyway I went back in today and what do you know they said that everything was in the promotion as from today. so I got wait for it: 3 of the large boxed candles for £65.00. saved £40.00. works out at £21.66 each not saying that was uber cheap but they are adorable candles. I have been burning it for 5 minutes and its nearly filing my bedroom with the most Devine smell. A nice xmas pressie to myself.

Just been to John Lewis. Thy have the new Candle in the large size for £35.00 each. It smells Devine on cold sniff. Was dreaming about it all night but they said it was not part of the John Lewis promotion. Anyway I went back in today and what do you know they said that everything was in the promotion as from today. so I got wait for it: 3 of the large boxed candles for £65.00. saved £40.00. works out at £21.66 each not saying that was uber cheap but they are adorable candles. I have been burning it for 5 minutes and its nearly filing my bedroom with the most Devine smell. A nice xmas pressie to myself.
That’s a really good deal
ut if anyone wants just one, boots has 20% off, and the candle is £28

Latest posts

Back