Promo offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well that typical.

I ve just spent time filling in the Q online contact form to ask about the problem and when I pressed submit, guess what. Technical error cannot send, utter shi%e

That is ridiculous they have not fixed it yet!

I suspect they're deliberately not fixing it as they don't want it used in conjunction with the cashback sites. I'm surprised they made the offer so generous, not like QVC at all.

They have said on Facebook that they doubt it will be fixed for use online. Therefore people need to phone in orders.

Now I did use my £10 off yesterday, phoned 0800 504030 and no problems with the order and code. Lady did say my order would be with me no later than the 19th, that I will take with a pinch of salt its still in process. It was an Ojon kit I bought.

That is ridiculous, the offer is on till end of July and their IT dept can't get it fixed before then, clearly they need a new IT dept!!!

They should have said phone orders only from the start. From day one they knew the code would not work online.

I agree, they could well be trying to stop people using the money off sites and getting extra money off.

I ordered by phone and was assured that the code discount had been applied. When I checked a few days later I saw that it hadn't been applied so I called cs and was assured that the discount would show when the item had a status of shipped. Item has arrived but discount still not applied so I called cs again and they have to get a credit applied to my account. Note to self check again in a week.

I was concerned about mine too iloveshopping as in my account online it showed the normal price and still does incidentally. I too rang CS and was assured everything was fine. When the eMail arrived confirming dispatch it did indeed show the reduced price so I felt very relieved. When the parcel arrived the total amount in the money box was the full price but underneath in the comments box it said £10 promotion discount applied ... we hope you have enjoyed using your discount voucher!
Actually QVC I've found the entire process really rather stressful but thanks for asking :whew:

I received an order email and it showed my discount code used. But if I check my account it is showing the full amount, but it does that anyway when I buy using easy pay.

No it won't work and won't be fixed, so phoning is the only way and will be to use it.

My order arrived yesterday and the receipt showed I pay £29.70 all in which was correct with using the code. I was more surprised it arrived as the CS said before the 19th.

I decided to use my code for the Alpha H liquid gold and rang to order it this afternoon. The confirmation email shows the original price and the amount to pay, taking into account the £10 they've taken off.

I ordered LE TSV last weekend online through Topcashback
and the code wouldnt work so phoned them a few days later
and they refunded the £10 on to my payment card

It's just too much hassle using codes from QVC they are it seems incapable of getting it right . I got the code but it won't work online and I can not be bothered ringing up and then going through all the aggro of making sure they have taken the money off so I just won't bother.
QVC really need to sort out thier IT department it is just ridiculous in this day and age that there are so many issues around IT like this "rolling out the website" nonsense if it's not ready for everyone then don't do it half hearted and annoy customers who end up with the problems. It's already been beta tested and it's not fair on customers to do this- I am still on the old site and quite happy to stay there u til the new one is sorted out completely

I thought I'd ring up this morning to use the code on the bag I want. Firstly, the website is the old one again and now the bag is showing as waitlist!! The new website shows the bag as completely out of stock and the colour descriptions are different.

I agree with delh. It's been tested but by who?!

I tried to leave feedback but you just get a generic form to fill in. Really can't be bothered to waste my time finding an email address and listing all the problems.

Yes it is Donna, it is at the top of the newsletter on the FB Q page. Anyone can use it.

Latest posts

Back