Q & food offerings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just an unsophisticated country bumpkin and apart from the obvious one of never eating chicken anything less than scalding hot, I just can't understand how anyone can eat pink duck :wonder: duck can (imo) only be cooked the Delia way i.e zap it in a really, really hot oven for 20 mins then cook slowly until the meat melts.
In fact, as far as I can see, any meat thats pink would also be cold as meat changes colour as soon as it's hot.

I have to admit to being appauled that QVC would sell food that hasnt come from free-range animals, regardless of the price! In this day and age they should be truly ashamed! IMO all non-free range farming should be banned anyway!

Rich

I have to admit to being appauled that QVC would sell food that hasnt come from free-range animals, regardless of the price! In this day and age they should be truly ashamed! IMO all non-free range farming should be banned anyway!

Rich

I agree,switched on yesterday just in time to see the suet meat pies,they looked like something Mrs Lovetts pie shop would have served up.As for the sausage rolls over £20 for 10 !!
May i make a suggestion to QVC, promote fish,better for you.

I've used Donald Russell and thoroughly reommend them for quality meat; I only buy during special promotions :cheeky:

Jude xx

I was looking at the prices last night and they seem very good value.. A spend is likely at the end of June so I can cook a birthday meal for my elder Sister who celebrates her 39+1:sweat: birthday:cake: at the end of June...

I was looking at the prices last night and they seem very good value.. A spend is likely at the end of June so I can cook a birthday meal for my elder Sister who celebrates her 39+1:sweat: birthday:cake: at the end of June...

That should be her '21st +19 years experience' birthday. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back