QVC are so generous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Iā€™ve been getting a few ā€œweā€™ve missed youā€œ vouchers lately but I think I only used one to cover the postage on a clearance Eek .
Just said on another thread that they keep sending me ā€œmissing youā€ codes for Ā£5 off over Ā£20 without post - which would essentially just give you free post off something!

Iā€™m not too bothered about any money off voucher.
Debbie Flint has just said donā€˜t bother about those places that give a discount at the end of the month.
I take it, she meant Black Friday discounted offers, as QVC have discount offers all the time, running.
She said check out these discounted offers, well heck no, not bothered about those as well.
Iā€˜d rather have that all year long discount of I think itā€™s 30% that she and her follow workmates are able to use. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

I've been there since day one and over all those years I could probably have bought a house with the money I've spent. QVC's dream customer lol although I don't spend anything like as much as I used to.

CC
I could have written this CC. I closed my account a year ago & wondered if I'd receive an email asking why I'd left & was there anything they could do that would make me return blah, blah, blah. As if!

Iā€™m not too bothered about any money off voucher.
Debbie Flint has just said donā€˜t bother about those places that give a discount at the end of the month.
I take it, she meant Black Friday discounted offers, as QVC have discount offers all the time, running.
She said check out these discounted offers, well heck no, not bothered about those as well.
Iā€˜d rather have that all year long discount of I think itā€™s 30% that she and her follow workmates are able to use. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
Tiresome delboy gets lots of stuff for free 100% discount šŸ¤‘

This ties in with my thread about my Ā£5 off voucher for a Ā£30 spend, but the only item I want is Ā£29-98, so no deal.
Exactly, I couldn't agree more. I don't think Q even know the meaning of the word generous. Most of the vouchers and deals they offer are paltry and frustrating because they can't be used in order for the customer to get a better deal. The more I read on here the gladder it makes me feel that I've vowed never to shop with them again!

More than I got! They have never offered me anything in all the years I've shopped with them.

CC
same here ā€¦ Iā€™m ashamed to admit ā€¦ I complained once that I hadnā€™t had a voucher ā€¦ I rang them šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Oh my days ā€¦ lol ā€¦ I got the voucher ā€¦ 10 quid but ā€¦ šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m so ashamed when I think now ā€œso what ā€œ ? šŸ˜‚

I set my marketing preferences so they can't bombard me with emails. It means I miss out on the occasional voucher but it's worth it to keep all the other junk at bay.

Latest posts

Back