Qvc beauty awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too would like to know how the products are nominated. At least there is a chance at the end to pick your favourite product, well at least i think that is what it meant not pick one of the above oh now I am confused lol

Confused here too..I was not sure if it meant to pick one out of all those mentioned or to choose any favourite product. Anyway I put Liz Earle's Eyebright which was not on the list but I love it.

I think it is all a total farce and just anther mechanism for them to rabbit on about the ranges that they sell.

Keeley Aydin has just posted this on FB about the "best moisturiser" catergory in relation to no pcmc "Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Hello sorry not been around busy interviewing for a therapsit in the salon,youll all be pleased to know Pro Collagen has been nomintaed just a slight problem with stock but please keep checking it will be in the Best Moisturiser ASAP"

does any one knows what is new show Confessions of a Beauty Addict a bout?

Hmmm...
Jill Franks will have to be allotted 4 hours for her choices then :grin:

I wonder how many of the products "chosen" for the Beauty Awards will feature in the Desert Island Beauty Essentials slots.
Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back