QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope they put them all on at the start of the show instead of waiting til they appear on screen.

I agree

I hope they put them all on at the start of the show instead of waiting til they appear on screen.

Hi,
Me too. I hope to get something tonight. I have done quite well in other years, but QVC are getting more and more clever at hiding the BCC items from us.

:33::33::33:

They have to be hiding some items, there's no way that the list on Fraggles sticky is enough for 3 hours

I don't think I'll be watching! I'm still at work at the moment, and I feel as though I'm coming down with a stinking cold, so I think I'm just going to go home and get straight to bed!
I hope you all enjoy the night!
M xx

Usually there are 'clothes' available. (I put it in '' because that term is debatable on qvc)

SBC Collagen Set
Breast Cancer Care Price £18.20
QVC Price £26.00
Item Number 227054
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Soothe and moisturise your skin with this luxury SBC set. You'll receive Collagen Shower Creme (250ml), a sumptuous bathtime goodie rich in passion flower and kukul oils. Completing this duo is Collagen Gel (500ml), a water-based, non greasy and easily-absorbed face and body moisturiser.

Latest posts

Back