QVC Italy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nanawhitt

Registered Shopper
Just spent a couple of days on business in Italy stuck in a hotel room - so found QVC Italy!

TSV was Nina Leonard dress. The presenters and the models are the same height as Lenny and so the dresses looked on the long side. That NEVER happens here where the models are about 6 foot tall.
Can you imagine a Lenny sitting quietly looking ill at ease.....he has to say a sentence and then its translated. Only then does the hostess reply and generally ignores Lenny as she doesn't speak English. Lenny then tries hard by singing some lines of 1950's Italian songs. I actually felt quite sorry for him. He was trying really hard to interact with the Italians.

The next day it was an ' IT works' TSV with very gabby Canadian chap who irritates me no end......he was much quieter than usual. There was a question about how could the lady clean an enamel bath........he couldn't understand the accent and kept answering about animal smells - he was told to shut up about aminals eventually (on air) and talk about enamel.

Laura Geller had an Italian presenter - good idea.

One point about P&P.......we all agree that QVC P&P is too high. In Italy P&P is 6.95 euros for a single order - which is defined as all sales in a 24 hour period.

They also have to pay 1.95euros per credit / debit card transaction.

Having thought long and hard about it I really don't know which system is best.

Nanawhitt

sounds like all the hash ups that qvc uk used to have. presenters getting drunk on the christmas hamper drinks,steve whately and paul lavers making me laugh. i wish we had these days back i hate qvc's idea of perfection no fun!

"QVC Italy" sounds like a bit of an oxymoron to me. Wonder if QVC France will ever materialise, imagine Lenny over there..........

They also have to pay 1.95euros per credit / debit card transaction.
Wouldn't be surprised if they introduce that over here although it's probably already built into the price of the product.

I live in Italy and when I first heard about QVC Italy I thought that I would be able to save postage on heavier stuff like the Occitane tsv's. For example; if I had wanted to order yesterday's Yankee candle tsv the postage to Italy from the UK would have been over £15. However, the whole Italian situation is more expensive so it is cheaper for me to to get stuff sent from the UK. Amazingly!

Latest posts

Back